• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted my application

blazex13

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: blazex13
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 13 (srry about my profile age and application age my real age is 13 7/30/2000)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: The internet/website
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  9. Additional info: I like to have a fun time in the game like wars, building (medieval), and parkour. I have mostly played on faction servers so for the most part so I know how to fight and build but I have never griefed a building in it surprisingly I have stealed but not griefed. Some servers that I have played on are snapcraft, craftyn, and minesanity (currently in ruins ever since the update) and for the most part I am pretty trustworthy and fun to play with in game.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: blazex13
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 13 (srry about my profile age and application age my real age is 13 7/30/2000)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: The internet/website
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  9. Additional info: I like to have a fun time in the game like wars, building (medieval), and parkour. I have mostly played on faction servers so for the most part so I know how to fight and build but I have never griefed a building in it surprisingly I have stealed but not griefed. Some servers that I have played on are snapcraft, craftyn, and minesanity (currently in ruins ever since the update) and for the most part I am pretty trustworthy and fun to play with in game.
~ Reviewing ~

Last edited:

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! Everything checks out and you seem good to go. Welcome to the world of Haven, Please check your private messages!.