• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

Y

YogscastCoco

1. Minecraft In-game name:YogscastCoco
  2. Location & Age:England 13 Nearly 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Coco/Ethan
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Well I Was Looking For A Freind I Met On A Server And Saw He Had Signed Up Here Apparently
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes Once When It Said In Instructions
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No I Will Though
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCY12
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I Have Been Looking For A Good Server Since My Favirote Server Got Shut Down April 15th 2013 And I Was Searching For My Freind From That Server And I Saw This Server Pop Up I Joined As Greylist Had A Look Round Liked It Look And Pictures Everything Looks Awesome!
Thanks For Reading

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Well I Was Looking For A Freind I Met On A Server And Saw He Had Signed Up Here Apparently
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes Once When It Said In Instructions
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):I Don't Know I Struggle To Understand What Mine Whould Be? Help Please?
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I Have Been Looking For A Good Server Since My Favirote Server Got Shut Down April 15th 2013 And I Was Searching For My Freind From That Server And I Saw This Server Pop Up I Joined As Greylist Had A Look Round Liked It Look And Pictures Everything Looks Awesome!
Thanks For Reading
Reviewing

Y

YogscastCoco

Im Trying I Don't Get It The Numbers Letters Ahhh I Will Have 1 Last Go[DOUBLEPOST=1370893040][/DOUBLEPOST]Is It X=y And X=12?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):Y12
Thanks For Reading
The special key is incorrect

Y

YogscastCoco

Hey Has A Guy Called shadowriftslair has put in a application did he get through and did he say if he used to go on a server called (server name removed)

Y

YogscastCoco

Oh Me And Him Were Good Freinds I Saw He Had A Application Here Also Skubacraft Has Shutdown Just Sayin[DOUBLEPOST=1370894162][/DOUBLEPOST]That It?[DOUBLEPOST=1370894341][/DOUBLEPOST]Mister Shadow Is It Right Now?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCY12
Thanks For Reading
Reviewing