• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Atole1233996
  2. Location & Age: Canada BC Vancouver 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None And I Hope To Stay Like That!
  4. Referral(s): insanehero
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Heard About Herocraft When I Found the Heroes Plugin (Sad That Its Not Available Eny More) And Then When I googled Heroes Plugin I Saw Herocraft And Since Late 2011 I Have Wanted To Apply To Play On Herocraft.( I Normally Dont Type With The First Letter Capped)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes Ive Voted 2 Times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I Think I Should Be Accepted Because I Have Alot To Offer Im A Nice Person I Love Talking To The Community And Just Like To Have Fun With My Friends And Even People That I Just Met Even With People I Dont Like I Keep It To My Self Most of The Time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12
  10. Additional Info:I Play For 4 - 6 Hours Every Day Some Times Even More!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  2. Location & Age: Canada BC Vancouver 33
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None And I Hope To Stay Like That!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Heard About Herocraft When I Found the Heroes Plugin (Sad That Its Not Available Eny More) And Then When I googled Heroes Plugin I Saw Herocraft And Since Late 2011 I Have Wanted To Apply To Play On Herocraft.( I Normally Dont Type With The First Letter Capped)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I Think I Should Be Accepted Because I Have Alot To Offer Im A Nice Person I Love Talking To The Community And Just Like To Have Fun With My Friends And Even People That I Just Met Even With People I Dont Like I Keep It To My Self Most of The Time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):I Dont Know What This Is I Was Gonna Copy Some Ones Special Key but i dont know where or how to find mine so .... sry

Reviewing

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):I Dont Know What This Is I Was Gonna Copy Some Ones Special Key but i dont know where or how to find mine so .... sry

1.Please explain why your profile age is 23 and your application age is 33.
2. Please fix your special key

On Number 2 I Pressed 3 When I Tryed To 2 And I Forgot To Fix It
And I Still Dont Know What My Special Key Is Can You Please tell me!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
On Number 2 I Pressed 3 When I Tryed To 2 And I Forgot To Fix It
And I Still Dont Know What My Special Key Is Can You Please tell me!

If I were to tell what the special key is it would defeat the purpose of having a special key. Please re-read the whitelist application guide

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Ive Fixed My Application.
  2. Location & Age: Canada BC Vancouver 23
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12
You seem to have some trouble reading all the way through posts so I would suggest you review the rules and ToS to be sure you dont 'accidentally' break a rule.

You are now whitelisted. :)
Check your PMs

You seem to have some trouble reading all the way through posts so I would suggest you review the rules and ToS to be sure you dont 'accidentally' break a rule.

You are now whitelisted. :)
Check your PMs

When Ever I Log On It Says I Have illegal mods even after I delete my entire minecraft and reinstall it!

Were you banned?
Also please use correct grammar and capitalize the first letter of the sentence only. :)

Sorry about the capped first letter on every word its a habit im trying to get used to not doing it.
No I havent been banned as far as I know.