• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

Yiphyin

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Yiphyin
  2. Location & Age: Seattle, WA. 30 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Came across it on http://minecraft-server-list.com.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I definitely will if I like it. I can't in good conscience vote for something I haven't tried before.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes and yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a mature player who's been playing online for over 15 years. I respect other people, play fairly, and don't ruin other people's fun to increase mine. I've been playing Minecraft off and on for a couple years now single player and I'd like to start joining the greater community and work towards larger projects than I can do solo.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCY7
  10. Additional Info: I unfortunately don't have any screenshots of stuff I've built in the past but I am a fair hand at programming in a couple languages. Nothing fancy of course but I manage to get by.

Yiphyin

Dirt
Good diligence, Angyles but that's not my MCF account. It's someone else using the same nick as I use. I didn't have a MCF account until a few minutes ago and that's under Yiphyin, I lurk way more than I post. :)

Oh, you can look me up on the Gridstream.org forums (just Google Kyrros gridstream). I DJed with them off and on for about 7 years and it should verify that today's my birthday. On the second page of the first link you should find a post from 2005 mentioning that I got blocked in by a truck when I was about to go to work and even if I was working at 18 years old then that'd put me at least 21 right now. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Good diligence, Angyles but that's not my MCF account. It's someone else using the same nick as I use. I didn't have a MCF account until a few minutes ago and that's under Yiphyin, I lurk way more than I post. :)

The name they are using in their application is your IGN, so is someone else using your Minecraft account? As far as my understanding goes, you cannot have two people with the same Minecraft name.

The age is not a huge deal, the issue is you stating that is not you, when it is YOUR IGN being used. @Kyrros

Unless Kyrros is not your IGN.

Yiphyin

Dirt
Ah, that's the confusion then. Haven't really done much multiplayer on Minecraft so I didn't know you couldn't change your nick. =/ Just checked and my login is Yiphyin not Kyrros, re-edited my app with the correct information.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah, that's the confusion then. Haven't really done much multiplayer on Minecraft so I didn't know you couldn't change your nick. =/ Just checked and my login is Yiphyin not Kyrros, re-edited my app with the correct information.

*Swats* That makes sense then. I knew I was not going crazy...this time. =) Now I will throw more questions at you on the new name lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
By all means, fire away! Just remember that even if you're going crazy at least you're going places in life. Hehe

Lol, true

Well everything looks fine, so I will not bother you with questions. I do however have to have your name changed to match the IGN.

Welcome to Herocraft!

@Lastivity - Name change please! IGN:Yiphyin