• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My app

1. Minecraft In-game name: gerardbrady
  2. Location & Age: Kildare Ireland, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it in popular on a server list site and after i read the description it seemed like the server for me
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy playing minecraft ALOT! and I can be very creative when it comes to designing, I am also very friendly and there would be no nonsense from me.
  9. Special key: HCg11
  10. Additional Info: I am a very tolerant person, I am studying technical graphics for my junior certificate in higher level which means I am very good at designing buildings especially in minecraft which i have done before for friends who want to set up servers and need a cool spawn (though they usually get fed up waiting for people to join).

OH YEAH an example of my drawing skill is my profile pic which i drew :3 it won a competition in my school the person i drew is morbus/ the guy he is the mascot of the band disturbed who recently went on hiatus

oh on zidocraft the server had been hacked and everyone who was on got banned but i was let back on, oh and then my bro gotta cracked game used my account to grief cause he's a douche