• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrRobotman's Whitelist application

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: MrRobotman
  2. Location & Age:Seattle, WA 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Nope never been banned
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Looked up the best minecraft servers on Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:While Im not a great pvper i still can throw down as a supporting class which is good in a fight.Also the last server I played on was shut down and it was practically a smaller version of this one.So this server will be even more fun because of the fact that this one goes more in depth with the RPG aspect than I have ever seen before.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCM10
  10. Additional Info: I don't rage whenever something bad happens. I like to stay relaxed.I like to play video games but when it's nice out I do like go outside and ride my bike or go swimming.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Good afternoon @MrRobotman

So far your application is checking out OK, no bans and such, although it appears it is rather bare, could you please add some more information to it? Things such as your hobbies or interests?

Cheers!

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello @HeX7 I've made the changes you wanted me to do and now I was wondering if I could get whitelisted now.Please respond when you can.
Thanks!

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @MrRobotman

Thanks for tagging me, I was unaware you had completed the question I asked, cheers!

Now, lets continue, as I previously stated the application is looking fine, so without further ado, Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox!

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
@HeX7 Hey when I tried to join the server today it said I wasn't whitelisted
Could you help? Thanks!

HeX7

Obsidian
Thank you @ShadowWarriorXA

I was having problems adding members In-game.

EDIT: In fact, I can't add anybody at the moment, I can't log in. Do you think you could do me a big favor? Go through my Logs, any names in RED could you add in-game please? Cheers man!