• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Morgans1's application

Morgans1

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Morgans1
  2. Location & Age: North Vancouver, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Maybe once, but whose counting the drug den servers.
  4. Referral(s): thedarkgeneral, firter_jet,
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: While not doing drugs I saw/heard it from thedarkgeneral, and firter_jet.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, in addition to not doing drugs.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes and I also agree with not doing drugs.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm here to root out drug users, make witty, cutting remarks at the expense of others (thedarkgeneral) and mine and craft and heroing.
  9. Special key: Leave Blank
  10. Additional Info: I want to play Herocraft for the glory of Whiterun and the glory of The Stormcloak Alliance. I hate drugs; they suck I seriously don't approve of their use recreational or otherwise. I'm a diehard Blue Jays fan, I do enjoy Skyrim and I lost several years of my life to Oblivion. I'm waiting now for Guild Wars 2. aLSO Battlefield is the wind that drives my sails of life on the highway of the world (I3).

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Clearly neither of you have the intelligence to read the thread that says "DO NOT POST ON APPLICATIONS". -_-

So after I delete the posts and say do not post on applications, you go and post on it again? For Christ's sake.... @Galmor Stone-Fist