• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modularking + Sheepdawg007's WhiteList App

1. Minecraft In-game name:
Modularking, Sheepdawg007-(Younger brother, two years)
  1. Location & Age:
USA, Pennsylvania-Both. Modularking-15, Sheepdawg007- 12
  1. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None
  1. Referral(s):
None
  1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
A lot of talk about it on a server I used to administrate on.
  1. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Cannot vote for 11 hours but I will vote when able.
  1. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
Yes and Yes. Both are reasonable.
  1. Reason you should be accepted:
I love Minecraft and have been playing as well as "admining" multiple servers. I am a long term WoW addict and see a lot of potential as well as success in the server. For my brother, he is a little young for WoW so I figured I would get him started on something a little easier. I vouch for his behavior and I will take responsibility for is actions though I promise he will not cause any problems. He is very mature for his age.
  1. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCM11 + HCS12
  2. Additional Info: Not really much to say, I'm not really especially talented in any areas that would be important. I take pride in my ability to create some decent builds, I love the idea of hero's and the server itself and the pvp aspect it will bring. I mean did I miss anything :p

Rattaka

Iron
Your application looks good, though, I have never seen two people apply via the same application; however, your brother cannot be accepted. He is not of age to legally play on our server. Feel free to have him re-apply when he is 13 years of age or older.

Please check your inbox for more information!

@Modularking

Thanks! Is there any other way to get him onto the server? It would be greatly appreciated if a compromise could be reached. He won't be turning 13 for almost 6 months and I would love to complete my adventuring with him . If it is possible you or another could interview him via Skype, Teamspeak or Vent as he is next to me as of now and I have all of the previously stated apps installed.