• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modded Minecraft Jar for 1.4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I finally loaded up my MacBook Rumblestikk
To find your Minecraft folder on a Mac follow these steps:

In your Finder tool bar, click 'Go' +option to reveal your Library
In your Library, go into the Application Support folder and find 'minecraft'

The steps are then the same for replacing the .jar

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I've added steps to installing on a Mac System.

If anyone has issues with these steps let me know.

1.4.7 News
I will update the .Jar to 1.4.7 ASAP. I'm currently waiting on Mods to become updated, for now REMAIN ON 1.4.6.
Updated to 1.4.7
As of 1/18/13 the file has been updated 1.4.7, if any issues arise please feel free to post here or get ahold of me in-game/teamspeak.​

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Can we get these threads stickied as new minecraft.jar's are made for each release?

Moderators, Admins

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Can we maybe get a short URL, too? Would be great for proctors to guide new white listed players here when they send them an info package and for guides to let people know in game.

Angyles Davros_

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
A Stickied thread and a short link?

You guys are making me feel important... >.>

Well, it seems you've provided an effective solution to the ongoing dilemma of "What mods can we use at Herocraft"... so well done :D.

Now, for a perpetual noob such as myself, can you please suggest some links to pages/vids explaining what the mods do and how to get best use out of them? I'm only familiar with Rei's Minimap so far... ;)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, it seems you've provided an effective solution to the ongoing dilemma of "What mods can we use at Herocraft"... so well done :D.

Now, for a perpetual noob such as myself, can you please suggest some links to pages/vids explaining what the mods do and how to get best use out of them? I'm only familiar with Rei's Minimap so far... ;)

I'll add links to the respective pages and give credits to the authors when I get a chance.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Updated the front post, it now includes Videos on how to use the Mods installed to help you enjoy the game.

WitchOnaRampage

EDIT - 2/11/13
Kainzo and Unknownloner have released new Mods to make Herocraft more Herocrafty!​
I will be incorporating these into our Mod compilation, however, this will take a few days as I also have real life things going on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.