• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modded Minecraft Jar for 1.4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Currently, uploading a NEW Version. Reis wasn't working.

• Added Modloader (This will stop IMP chat and Reis from interfering with each other)
  • Updated Optifine to D2
If you have any issues, Post here, or hit me up in-game.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
reis still not working for me, a minor inconvenience. I really only NEED imp chat

chvia

Stone
Can you send a private message with a minecraft.jar with only optifine installed, please

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be gone untill the 26th. At that time ill get around it doing what needs to be done here.[DOUBLEPOST=1353908294,1353653819][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated to 1.4.5

Sorry for the wait.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Fixed the link.[DOUBLEPOST=1356234345,1353913153][/DOUBLEPOST]When HEROCRAFT updates to 1.4.6, I will upload a new file that will be modded. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Fixed the link.[DOUBLEPOST=1356234345,1353913153][/DOUBLEPOST]When HEROCRAFT updates to 1.4.6, I will upload a new file that will be modded. :)
Herocraft is 1.4.6 now I believe, my 1.4.5 client says 'outdated client' when trying to log in.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Updated to 1.4.6
I added in Macros mod and liteloader instead of ModLoader and Improved Chat.​
Optifine is using ULTRA (A2)​
If there are any issues with anything post here. I'll fix it as needed.​
Kainzo Danda - Just need a Thread edit for the title to 1.4.6 please :)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Could you add TooManyItems and SinglePlayer commands? That would be really nice :) (I know it's SP, but would help still)

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
You should really install modloader along side liteloader. I also notice you are dropping reis into the .jar when its best to put the zip in the mods folder while running modloader.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
You should really install modloader along side liteloader. I also notice you are dropping reis into the .jar when its best to put the zip in the mods folder while running modloader.

I dropped Reis into the .jar because it works that way without the need of ModLoader now that I don't need to use Improved Chat.

The only reason Reis was dropped into the mods folder and Modloader was used was because Reis and Improved chat conflicted with one another when both dropped into the Jar. The replacement of Improved chat means this issue no longer occurs.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I got an issue whit macros mod.
Today I installed macros mod, and only macros mod (the others fucks my fps).
Then I went ahead and bound everything to the right keys, when I noticed that I could press "q" 5 times and activate 5 different bindings (that I had bounded to other keys) whit no control. It is hard to PVP and PVE when you can't controll if you press your bind for recall, pray or divinestun.
This is the closest to the /skill metronome (that someone has suggested) I've ever seen..
Impossible for me to use.

got a link for imp chat?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Improved Chat HAS NOT updated to 1.4.6

How did you install the Macros Mod? Maybe you installed it wrong. You HAVE to use Liteloader with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.