• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: Runiczeal

Runiczeal

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Runiczeal
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 20\ UTC -8:00 PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted on May 23rd, 2012. So about 2 months and a week.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think that I would make a great mod because I am a very hard worker. I have a strong sense of justice and the feel to always make Herocraft a more enjoyable game to play. I feel that I share many outlooks for this game as the Admins and Founders do. I want this game to be hard, but fair to those who have just started. I want people to feel like they have to fight to be on top, but will never give up. Overall, I feel that I would be fair to everyone and place a non-bias opinion when reviewing peoples appeals. I have a strong sense for the rules and people need to realize that you can't just go around and do what you want; and I want to help people understand that.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I realize I have not been playing for that long, and I have only been a Proctor for a month and a half. But I feel that it is not about your length as a player, but as you ability to not let your eyes wonder off just because its your friend breaking the rule. Or your ability to perceive what is too much. I want to keep this server alive and will do whatever it takes to do so, and I feel I could achieve this better if I was in this position. Please consider my request to be a Mod and....Thank you for taking the time to read my APP.