• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mjrulez application

mjrulez

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mjrulez
  2. Location & Age: California 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): yodalab
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: friendly chatter, good at minecraft
  9. Special key: HCM7
  10. Additional Info I am good at playing minecraft, friendly player, good at spleef, love to pvp, knows lots about minecraft, good at parkour, I don't grief, I have fun chatting and building things in minecraft, I have some nice friends on the server and I would love to play minecraft with them.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

mjrulez

Dirt
i updated it but someone yelled at me for having a link or something? im sorry if i didnt do it exactly perfect but i did what u said.. so what should i do now?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I did not yell at you, I asked you not to make duplicate threads and to use this one. @parkerjdude specifically stated in his post to "After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated." That way he would be notified when you did. Now, he will know as your replied and I also tagged him. =)

mjrulez

Dirt
thank you so much! my friend wants me to play herocraft with him really soon so i appreciate the quick responces. If there is anything else that you need me to tell you feel free to ask it so that I can play on the server, since my friend brags about it all the time:)

mjrulez

Dirt
ive also been mod and admin on many other servers including my riends server which will go public soon, and some other very nice servers. i hope that you and the people of herocraft accept me soon because ive waited for a day or so and my friend and i really want to have fun on the amazing server.