• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MiningFoo's Whitelist Application

MiningFoo

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: MiningFoo
  2. Location & Age: FL, USA (Age 41)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): NONE
  4. Referral(s): SuperGroovyLlama (My Son)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: SuperGroovyLlama (My Son)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will tomorrow. I already voted on my other survival server.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature player and follow rules. I wish to join to use this time to spend quality time with my kids, SuperGroovyLlama, Gingerfied, and Sotet. While I am not normally a PvP'er, I do so from time to time. My favorite MC things to do is mine for resources (hence the name) and I LOVE to build and design buildings and towns. I also am getting fairly good at redstone circuitry although I certainly am not a pro.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm9}
  10. Additional Info: My Survival Server is DarkHelmet (s.dhmc.us). I am a Legendary ranked player. I have logged over 250 hours played with my kids there. Ok, hobbies and interests: Well, I like to fish, play golf, and softball. I also am an avid history buff, which translates into my MC building style (I like to replicate actual historic/ancient buildings, monuments, ruins, etc. As an example, I re-created the ancient City of Thebes including the Temple of Hatshepsut (in 3:1 scale) on my survival server. I also love tall ships (hence my avatar).

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hello there @MiningFoo

It appears you have no bans which is a great start, although things seem to check out OK, could you please add some more information to your application, it appears to be fairly bare. You could add things such as; Your hobbies or interests.

Cheers!

HeX7

Obsidian
Ok, @MiningFoo

I see nothing else wrong with your application, so without further ado, on behalf of the Herocraft staff and I, Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox!