• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft Version Switcher by Howdanrocks (With 1.2!)

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
11lh3xh.png
By Howdanrocks​
What does it do?
This Visual Basic Script (VBS) allows you to easily switch between and backup old .Jar files. You are able to quickly and easily load different versions of Minecraft and also modded versions of Minecraft that you place inside a folder.​
How do I use it?
Using the version switcher is very easy. Its self explanatory on how you use it. If you really can't figure it out, tell me on this thread and I will show you.​
Where can I get it?
There are two different versions of the Minecraft Version Switcher that you can download.​
Note-1.2 = 1.2.2 when using the Version Switcher
Minecraft Version Switcher HEAVY-
This version switcher comes preloaded with a few vanilla Minecraft jars I found.​
Download- Mediafire 18.24MB​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Minecraft Version Switcher LIGHT-
This version switcher comes with just Minecraft 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 (all vanilla).​
Download- Mediafire 9.52MB​
Please note: I am new to coding and stuff so I apologize for any stupid stuff I did while making the script.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Pfft Visual Basic... It doesn't count! <3

Anyways it's useful players who dont read alerts will find this helpful

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd just like to say I've been using this in its beta stages, and I've found it quite useful in switching between Herocraft and testing 1.2 updates quickly and efficiently. I also like saving my .Jars as funny names :).

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I love this, very useful :D

But, when I tried to BACKUP my current jar and name it 'Herocraft' I got this error..

34sqqdl.png

Any ideas?

PS. Yes my name is 'Oli' xD

Trop

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Troppicz

Are you keeping the version switcher script and the other folders together? Try bundling the Readme, Jars folder, Launcher folder, and Script together inside one folder.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait do you put this in the minecraft jar just like using a mod right
Just download the .zip and unzip it into a folder easy to get to (like on your desktop?).

And then simply read the 'READ ME' and follow the instructions. Fairly simple.