• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft Version Switcher by Howdanrocks (With 1.2!)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
When I place the 1.1 jar in, it doesn't work. It shows the done loading screen as if I just downloaded an update but it is frozen. In the bin folder, do I just replace the current minecraft.jar with your 1.1 jar?

EDIT: nvm I got it, I accidentally spelt minecraft wrong xD

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
When I place the 1.1 jar in, it doesn't work. It shows the done loading screen as if I just downloaded an update but it is frozen. In the bin folder, do I just replace the current minecraft.jar with your 1.1 jar?

EDIT: nvm I got it, I accidentally spelt minecraft wrong xD

Lol why didn't you just auto change it? The whole point of this thread is to avoid the annoyance of manually switching out jars.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
You should post it on MCF or something :p I find it really useful <3

I also use it to help Herocraft applicants change MC version with ease :D

Unfortunately it wouldn't be allowed on McForums, as this contains .jar files, and you are not allowed to post jar files on McForums. Although I could make one version with no jars in it and instead the users add their own jars in.

11lh3xh.png
By Howdanrocks​
What does it do?
This Visual Basic Script (VBS) allows you to easily switch between and backup old .Jar files. You are able to quickly and easily load different versions of Minecraft and also modded versions of Minecraft that you place inside a folder.​
How do I use it?
Using the version switcher is very easy. Its self explanatory on how you use it. If you really can't figure it out, tell me on this thread and I will show you.​
Where can I get it?
There are two different versions of the Minecraft Version Switcher that you can download.​
Note-1.2 = 1.2.2 when using the Version Switcher
Minecraft Version Switcher HEAVY-
This version switcher comes preloaded with a few vanilla Minecraft jars I found.​
Download- Mediafire 18.24MB​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Minecraft Version Switcher LIGHT-
This version switcher comes with just Minecraft 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 (all vanilla).​
Download- Mediafire 9.52MB​
Please note: I am new to coding and stuff so I apologize for any stupid stuff I did while making the script.
I have got the switcher and it is working, but how do I change back to minecraft 1.2.3, thanks

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I have got the switcher and it is working, but how do I change back to minecraft 1.2.3, thanks

Please do not quote my entire post. And to your question, The version switcher has version 1.2.2 in it, 1.2.3 wasn't out when this was released. Use force update on your minecraft launcher to get to 1.2.3.