• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mikesa23's herocraft app

Nba_Rondo9

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mikesa23
  2. Location & Age: australia, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): i was referred by my brother.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my brother told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i will after i post this
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i am a good miner and i could bring more fun to the server, i always follow rules and i will not start arguments in chat.
  9. Additional Info: i made a mine once where i found 20 diamonds quite quickly.(no hack) i dont know if this is bad but my little brother also uses this account alot and hes ten but ill try to always keep him off this server if im accepted.

reviewing...
ok, on this link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/554792-mikesa23/ it says that you were born on November of 2001. Now, i know that you are going to say that this is your "little brothers" birthday, but it seems quite suspicious considering that you happen to be the minimum age limit (13) for Herocraft. Look, we appreciate honesty, so can you please explain this? If your age is 10 years old, just please come out and tell me, ok?

Nba_Rondo9

Wood
im 13, my birthday is march the 3rd 1999, im not lieing about the part of my brother being 10, and ive joined at the age of 13 cause when i was 12 i couldnt join, so now ive applied as im 13.

its probaly fair if you dont accept me as you dont know me and anyway, my brother is 10 with the same mc account as me, which would mean it would be hard to make sure my brother never gets on herocraft. 2 reasons u probaly shouldnt accept me....

ok, look, I think that youre a good guy and you dont look like your lying, I want to give you a chance, but I want you to promise me that you can get your brother another account or limit his playing time to very little...

Nba_Rondo9

Wood
i promise that ill try, but he has hes own laptop so itll be hard and about another account, ill never convince mum to do that....

i know some things that might work so ill try my best but i might not be sucessful....

ok, Welcome to Herocraft! I hate to be so strict, but its policy.:( Ok, if you can just check your inbox and please keep voting and try to get that brother of yours a new account, and we'll accept him when he's 13, ok? Alright, hope you have fun!

Nba_Rondo9

Wood
thank you, i will try my best to make sure my brother never gets on herocraft until he is 13 and gets accepted (if he gets accepted of course)