• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Michaelrls ban app

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Michaelrl
Banned by: @unsure
Time of ban:I do vnot Know
Reason for ban: region abuse
Your story:I do not know why I was banned Id trying to log in the sever then I ot a message saying region abuse. I didnt get a message saying who banned me or why.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Michaelrl
Banned by: @unsure
Time of ban:I do vnot Know
Reason for ban: region abuse
Your story:I do not know why I was banned Id trying to log in the sever then I ot a message saying region abuse. I didnt get a message saying who banned me or why.

You accepted a job in trade chat. You were given perms by the town to do the work, and while you had those perms you decided to steal from them ((You also decided to tell everyone in your town chat about it which was highly amusing)). This is against the rules.

hc.to/rules

Town Specific Rules/Personal Regions

For creating a town, see here.
  • Personal regions fall under the same classification as towns.
  • Maliciously destroying blocks is illegal.
    • Any attempt to join a town for malicious purposes is strictly prohibited.
    • Abuse of region powers for malicious intent
  • Looting chests is legal.
    • You may not steal from fellow town members
You have been banned for two weeks for now, but it may or may not be increased based on any other evidence discovered.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
oh and for the job i did we confirmed on 250c he only gave 210c i tried to make a /pe but being a noob i didnt know how.

And if that is the case, asking any of the Guides who were online at the time, and I know of at least one that was at the time, could have directed you. You could have also gone to the Wiki and seen how to create a petition.

The mods/admins would have handled it, but instead you decided to break a rule by stealing while you had perms. You will not be able to justify what you did.