• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mecha858's application

Mecha858

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mecha858
  2. Location & Age: 14, almost 15, live in chatham, kent, but mainly play minecraft in Twyford, Reading, my account says i'm older, and i admit, i lied about that, but only so i could get an account, i will change this back if i can, very sorry about that
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, i always stick to rules and am respectful to otheres
  4. Referral(s): My mates in school, don't know their IGN's though.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my Mates in school.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i thought it sounded like a great game
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i love to play MMORPG's, i'm a bit of an all-rounder between building, fighting and mining, but i'm sure i'll soon find my place.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCM8}
  10. Additional Info: I am A student in Year 10, I am taking my GCSE's 1 year early and am achieving A*'s in maths A*/A's in Sciences and Distinctions in I.T. I am predicted A's in all my other subjects except German And English, a B in each. I Love to play minecraft, i have Minecraft on Xbox as well, i just can't get enough of it really.

This has been updated after about 40 minutes of my thread being up

Mecha858

Mecha858

Iron
Because I thought there was some 18+ limit on the site and really wanted to make an account, so I lied, I admit it, but then I read about the lies thing, decided that I shouldn't but can't change it back, my real birthday is 12 August 1997 soz

Mecha858

Iron
Honestly, I really wanted to play Herocraft, my mates are always talking about it, so I wanted to give it a go, but when I had to state my age I got worried that if I said I was 14 that it wouldn't let my e-mail address make an account, so I just typed the first things that came into my head, I sometimes panic type like that when making an account on websites, I really wish I hadn't and have already tried to change it back, but to no avail, I am reall sorry... I know I shouldn't have lied and it has probably made me less likely to get accepred onto Herocraft, or at least delayed the process, but I have read the rules, understand them and won't lie like this again promise

Mecha858

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't worry, as long as there are no bans on you. Still pending, soz, I had a life to attend to