• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MA's: Vote to kick

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
There are like 5 mob arenas scattered across the map. If your premade group can't get all inside temple at once because some people want to play the game then take your group to a different MA. Stop being a bitch about it.

I think if anything it should be illegal to refuse to heal the noobs so long as they are trying to actually participate.
Yep, everyone needs to get along.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I'd rather have some of the MA's as "Spec Classes Only" (with more difficulty and higher prizes) rather than stopping newbies from joining because they're new, 'don't know how to play the game', and you don't like them. Put yourself in the newbie's shoes and think about how you would feel.

Maybe you should make new friends with those who want to join you, and show them how you want them to play within your team, rather than making them feel like unwanted shit. Or you could just go to another arena, or find another way to fight together, and realise that the mobarenas are shared for the entire server and not just for your premade groups. lol..

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Still don't like this idea, but if Kainzo likes it. I guess there is no arguing.
Well - we need a method to kick people that are unwilling to "ready" a better method may be to "START" the arena if 70% of players ready up, rather than waiting for every single player to click the ready stone.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Well - we need a method to kick people that are unwilling to "ready" a better method may be to "START" the arena if 70% of players ready up, rather than waiting for every single player to click the ready stone.

I like that idea better, cause the other method is to corrupt. People would have been kicked for no reason if a group didn't like that person.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3

Then have it so that members who have joined the MA and have not hit ready within 1 minute are given an automated warning, and if they still refuse to hit the block in 15 seconds, they're removed and cannot rejoin for a further 30 seconds. That way users won't get removed because people don't like them/they're newbies.

Why not copy the arena and paste it on the sides of said arena? Maybe that would solve crowded MA's.(If that's the problem.)
If it's just a general jerk or a hopeless noob, then I think the option to kick a person is the only way to stop that.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Some pes are answered so slowly the MA will be over by the time a staff emmber responds to it...

Yeah, pe's aren't the solution. There'd be far too many of them. But I don't think kicking is the solution either. It just makes the newcomers who want some levels feel terrible. Honestly, just go to another arena or set up arenas which are built for spec'd players only so that this sort of thing doesn't happen quite so often. Like a level-restricted MobArena.

Why not copy the arena and paste it on the sides of said arena? Maybe that would solve crowded MA's.(If that's the problem.)
If it's just a general jerk or a hopeless noob, then I think the option to kick a person is the only way to stop that.

The issue with that is that there would virtually be unlimited MA's - Yes, there would be less crowding, but the crowding and competitiveness to get into a MobArena is important to the idea of it, IMO. If it weren't like that, MA would be spammed 24/7 by the same people trying to get exp, as it is when included in 90% of the other servers I've seen running the plugin. Those are my thoughts, anyway, but it's a good idea if we're willing to allow people to be able to access MA whenever they want.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Chances are, when someone your ENTIRE GROUP doesn't like, they probably shouldn't be there. It's not like they'd be getting heals, anyway.
Not necessarily. I know I would get kicked out in just about every MA I am in because of my reputation with the community.