• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MA's: Vote to kick

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Say you're chilling out at a Mob Arena waiting for your tank to show up and Noob123 and moronface456 show up and take the last two spots. Not a big deal, you /hero who them to find out that they're both level 3 casters and have no idea how to play the game. Now your Tank, who is much better and much more valuable has to sit out and wait because Noob123 and moronface456 won't leave.

My suggestion is that a kick system is implemented. You'd type /vote kick (playername) and if enough people vote, it kicks the person from the arena for the duration of the next or current round (depending on when the vote is used). This way, stuborn leaches who provide no help to the team can be removed for more helpful, valuable players.

RagingDragon5

Portal
No offense, that is a terrible idea. All the warriors, casters, and rogues will be kicked. Some healers as well if they aren't a high enough level to bandage. Low levels of specs would also get kicked. If they payed a diamond to get in. they should not be kicked out even if they get their diamond back. Also if you want to play with that tank, there are other MAs.

No offense, that is a terrible idea. All the warriors, casters, and rogues will be kicked. Some healers as well if they aren't a high enough level to bandage. Low levels of specs would also get kicked. If they payed a diamond to get in. they should not be kicked out even if they get their diamond back. Also if you want to play with that tank, there are other MAs.

Rather than mooching off of other people's groups, they should either ask others in advanced to join the group if there is enough space, or they should get their friends to level them.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Rather than mooching off of other people's groups, they should either ask others in advanced to join the group if there is enough space, or they should get their friends to level them.

You may be in a group, but everybody payed a diamond. They shouldn't have to ask can I join the MA when it is a public thing. If you don't want them there just have the healers not heal them(which is a messed up move) or ask them to leave, and if they say no, oh well they payed for it.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok say your new and wanting to lvl and get to know people so you walk from spawn to temple die 4 or 5 times in the proses just to get kicked from people that don't need leveling and just want endstone...How would you feel?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Pretty rude, considering that newbies are people too. They've just gotten into the server and need a quick way to level. No need to wave them away.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
The problem is usually when they are politely asked to leave they rudely say no. We sometimes even offer money and then they require 1-3k to leave. It discourteous on both sides. I usually don't care if there are a couple noobs but when there are 5-6 people who won't leave when politely asked and start being asses about it, it's pretty irritating. Jut my 2 cents on the whole ordeal.

RagingDragon5

Portal
The matter of fact is that they have the right to do the mob arena if they want to. If we have the kick system, it will be abused because people are corrupt. People would be kicked for no reason just because the person doesn't like them and get their group to vote against that person as well. If you ask them to leave it's their choice to leave or not. If tehy don't want to leave deal with it, or go to a different mob arena.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok say your new and wanting to lvl and get to know people so you walk from spawn to temple die 4 or 5 times in the proses just to get kicked from people that don't need leveling and just want endstone...How would you feel?

@Zaspar too;

Two problems here:

1. Nobody does mob arenas for endstone. They want to level with their premade group. If you have some random noob show up, force everyone to wait, cause all sorts of grief by disrupting their team coordination, and then fuck the flow of everything in the Mob Arena for the premades, how would THAT make you feel?

2. This is a hardcore server. The mob arenas are not "zomgphr33levels for the nubz". In a sense, yes; the mob arenas are basically free levels, if you have a good group and put in some form of effort. You cease to have a good group when there are people who have no clue what they're doing, leech, cause grief, etc. to the organized teams. People who want to level in Mob Arenas actually work for it. When you have people who randomly join and don't want to work for it, that's when they should be forcefully booted from the arena.

At the moment, I can see why people want to mob arena at all costs all the time. They're the alternative to the boring, monotonous wilderness killing-until-X style we all had to deal with in ye olden days. That's why as soon as quests come out, there should be an xp reduction to MA's. In my opinion, Mob arenas are the placeholder for quests. Since the quests will be the main source of leveling (when they arrive), that form of leveling should be more incentivised. Until then, we'll have to deal with the leechers and griefers.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
You may be in a group, but everybody payed a diamond. They shouldn't have to ask can I join the MA when it is a public thing. If you don't want them there just have the healers not heal them(which is a messed up move) or ask them to leave, and if they say no, oh well they payed for it.

Well, you kind of just validated the reason for having a /vote kick option. "If you don't want them there just have the healers not heal them..." Alright guys, we don't want to deal with these leechers who will disrupt EVERYTHING, so let's waste our time trying to not heal him. Two outcomes here: Success, even though your aoe died because you were trying not to aoe heal... or Failure, and everyone dies because mcderpypants decided to become the next tank. In the opposite corner of the arena. And nobody payed for the diamond unless the Mob Arena started.

And the main reason why I'm going to this mob arena is because everyone else is at the other mob arena -_-

RagingDragon5

Portal
Haunted House
Temple
Sewer
Jungle
Colossus

These are all the arena's you can go to. Every time i go to jungle no one is there, also colossus. Go to one of those if you don't want players to join. Also if your entire group doesn't like that person, then that's just too bad.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
There are like 5 mob arenas scattered across the map. If your premade group can't get all inside temple at once because some people want to play the game then take your group to a different MA. Stop being a bitch about it.

I think if anything it should be illegal to refuse to heal the noobs so long as they are trying to actually participate.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
actually participate.
This is basically what I mean, I agree people are corrupt and others that they don't like would be kicked willy-nilly. If they don't want to participate then there should be some way to kick them out.

RagingDragon5

Portal
It should be if someone is either disrupting the ma or something like that put a pe to have them kicked out