• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

magneti's application

magneti

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: magneti
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands , 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Mobicraft , my friend was on my account and he is realy stupid, he needed alot of wood, so he destroyed an admins treehouse.. (further i dont remember)
  4. Referral(s): magneti?
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ( http://minecraft-mp.com/type/whitelist/)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a nice and respectful guy.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM7a
  10. Additional Info:I like to build, and Help other people.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hi there @magneti

It appears you have a ban here also, for breaking a honeypot block. Care to explain?

(
[0] => 72.29.88.18:2508 .:. destroyed honeypot block. (249,67,99)
)

Your application is also bare of information, could you please add to it, with the "Edit" function? Thanks.

magneti

Wood
I remember telling people that i saw an exremely griefed house, i saw an iron block, or gold, i dont realy remember, i asked if i could take that, people answered me ''Try it'' so i did, then i just gave up hope..

I dont know what you mean by bare of information, also if you mean ''additional info'' i like to build? underground giantic bases?

HeX7

Obsidian
@magneti

Sorry for the wait, and yes I did mean that. Anyway, I see no further reason not to accept you. Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your Pm's!