• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maeria's Application

Maeria

Dirt
1. Minecraft In-game name: Maeria
2. Location & Age: Georgia, USA. Age 19
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans
4. Referral(s): ZangoFett2, Uchihafire
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about Herocraft. They really enjoy it and thought I would enjoy it as well.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I would help others with their adventures and building endeavors. I really like Minecraft and feel that I would contribute a lot to the community. I am good at gathering recourses and I am a fast learner. Herocraft looks like a lot of fun and I would love to be a part of the community.
9. Additional Info: I am a college student and I also have a part time job as a lifeguard. I am currently in a sorority. My major is Business Administration, and I am thinking about minoring in Computer Science. I love computers. I play many PC games with my friends. My favorites are HoN and Minecraft.

CB

Glowing Redstone
@Marissa Clark

Reviewing

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

CB

Glowing Redstone
I edited my application. Thank you for consideration.
You have been ACCEPTED; welcome to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If you have any questions that are not answered in the content provided below, you can PM me on the forums or in game. Join us! IP: mc.herocraftonline.com!

Getting Started
The HeroWiki
Newbie Guide: click here
Paths: click here
Donations: click here
Allowed Client Mods: click here

TeamSpeak
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Pass: dhrocks

Spoutcraft
Get Spout: click here
Advantages of using Spout are:
  • Optimized video settings
  • HD texture pack support
  • Scroll chat history with the mouse wheel
  • Paste text into the chat box with CTRL+V
  • Customizable key binds via Controls
  • Nametags have color and title support
  • A customizable minimap
  • Mana bar nested above the health & hunger bars
When you connect to the server you will be at the spawn in Dragongarde. Nearby will be a plethora of signs providing you basic information about the rules, classes, and the staff members. After choosing your path and profession you begin your PVP adventure! Going through to the portals at the spawn will take you to the nexus where you can travel through a few different HeroGates to get away from Dragongarde and have the ability to build. You may want to join a town (click here) to receive protection and have a place to keep your items safe. Have fun!