• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster Application: ThePedoBear4

=== Loremasters Application ===

1. Minecraft IGN: ThepedoBear4
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age| Time zone: 14|-5, Canada
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft maybe three weeks or more? I'm not quite sure
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I think I would make a good 'Loremaster' because I am sort of an RPG fan girl/fan boy (what ever you would like to call it) and am absolutely in love with RPG and fantasy lore and stories. I am pretty much a Grammar Nazi, so I its kind of unlikely that my lore would have grammatical errors. I probably won't be as good as other people that have applied or are Loremasters but I will try to achieve what I can.
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)!
  7. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-mighty-heroes.21354/
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I play games like World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and League of Legends so I have seen some of their lore. Although it is different from Herocraft's lore it is lore all the same.

1. Minecraft IGN: ThePedoBear4
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age|Timezone: Age: 14, Timezone: Easter Time Zone -5
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A bit over a week.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I think I would make a good Loremaster because I have previous experience with RPG games (such as World of Warcraft) and I am pretty creative when it comes to fantasy and RPG.
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! None yet, bug I am ready to make one if asked.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have played World of Warcraft until level 85 so I have experience with RPG and would be able to write some nice pieces of Lore if asked.

I shall be typing up a lore for the spawn city later today to add to this application.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, your lore doesn't follow ours, at all. I appreciate the interest, but you can't write whatever you want all willy-nilly. You have to follow the guidelines set by Alator and I. Check out the Lore section of the forums or wiki, that'll get you started

The souls of the Heroes once again set out to explore this new realm that they have stumbled upon. Having journeyed the vast unknown, the heroes came upon a massive city, that was once land of the dragons. At its center was a massive floating island of stone, held in place by four mystical crystal chains. Over time the citizens of our world constructed a Trade District f and an Arena for the mighty heroes , with the vast space that this great city took the souls of our world erected homes in this beautiful city. The entire city was enclosed in massive wall. This being a sign of the need to protect this city from oncoming dangers, the heroes started to construct defences for the city. Having had their world shattered before, the Elder Zo and the Mighty Dragon and his brethren were prepared to defend this city with their lives.
Now mighty hero, this world is yours to explore. What secrets will you uncover in this mystical realm?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Am I allowed to re-apply once I have something better?
You are more than welcome to, I suggest playing on the server for a few months longer before you decide that you really want to become a Loremaster. Its not just a fancy title to wave in other people's faces, its a lot job like any other. I was here almost 8 months before I got Loremaster, don't get discouraged.

I edited it to something I think is better suited. So if someone can please take a look at it, that would be great :)