• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Mighty Heroes!

This post is purely for the purpose of my "Loremaster" application and I would appreciate any feedback you guys would be able to provide me with. Enjoy!

Kainzo:​
It was a sunny morning. I woke up, thinking of what I would do during the day. Maybe I could head down to the training fields and observe my warriors as they train. yes, that is what I would do.
Oh what a beautiful day it is, The scent of freshly cut grass filled the air, a gentle mist from the waterfall by the gardens. Everything about the day was just wonderful. "Kainzo!" Apherdite said. "Apherdite! what a fine day for a walk, care to accompany me?" I said. "I would love to." said Apherdite. "Then let us be off, how about the path by the gardens?" I said. "Sounds lovely." said Apherdite.
A wonderful day it was, so Apherdite and I headed for a walk. Everything was so serene, and calming. That is until the messenger came. "Lord Kainzo! Lord Kainzo! Urgent news from the watch towers!" said the messenger, Abus was his name. "Calm down boy, what panics you so?" I said."The watch towers! General Aiden reports a massive army coming from the east! He says there could be over four hundred soldiers!" said Abus. "An army?" I said. This couldn't be possible, our soldiers were not prepared for a war. Could it be that our undead foes watch our every move? had they been planning this? No, this couldn't happen. I will not let it happen. "Alert the troops, tell them to prepare for the battle of their lives" I said. "Yes sir!" said Abus, and with that he scurried off to warn the troops.
"Kainzo, our troops aren't prepared for a battle. We are still weary from our battle with the Spider Legion!" said Apherdite. "Sounds like you have some serious trouble coming." Said a stranger. Who was he? I had never seen him around town before. Who ever he was, I planned to find out. As he jumped down from the tree where he had been observing us I asked "Who are you?!"
"I.. can be your friend.. or your foe. Depends on how you take your next few steps, My lord." said the Stranger. "Well then lets start with the basics, introduce yourself." I said. Who ever this stranger was he had a weird aura about him, I know that he meant no harm but I couldn't trust him just yet. "I, am a Rogue. you may have heard of my people." Said the Rogue.
A Rogue? I've heard of these people. Known by none but they're brethren, they hide in the shadows waiting to strike. Faster than the eye can follow, to oppose one of these was to sign your own death wish. Attacking with poisoned blades and lightning fast reflexes, these foes were not to be trusted.... immediately.
This is it for the purpose of my application, if you would like more comment saying so. If someone reviewing my application would like me to write more I would be more than happy to. Thanks for ready this and have a good day.