• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking For New Warriors, Healers and Rogues!

bart900

Iron
Hello folks and to the new people welcome to hero craft. My name is bart900 as you can see in my profile and I'm new. I'm making this thread because I wish to make a little group consisting of WARRIORS, HEALERS, and ROGUES that are new like me; I'm currently a level 10 Warrior. CASTERS are welcome but I don't see much of a great deal in them apart from acting like harry potter.

I'd like at least four people in this group counting myself as one of them. If I can get at least another two or three (and I say two because I may have a healer already in the group) people we could start a guild perhaps? Not official until I can get the required players and we discuss about our HQ and stuff.

So yeah those are the people I'm looking for, preferably new but I don't mind if your an old timer or just a regular player thats gotten a little further into the game. Hope I can get some people to join me and train beside me.

Just a little Application just so I know your IGN and Choice of hero

IGN:

Hero Path:

Please answer this because I don't want five healers and just me as a warrior for an example (Although having as many possible healers possible would be nice :p)

Thanks for reading, Cya soon! :)

Hello folks and to the new people welcome to hero craft. My name is bart900 as you can see in my profile and I'm new. I'm making this thread because I wish to make a little group consisting of WARRIORS, HEALERS, and ROGUES that are new like me; I'm currently a level 10 Warrior. CASTERS are welcome but I don't see much of a great deal in them apart from acting like harry potter.

I'd like at least four people in this group counting myself as one of them. If I can get at least another two or three (and I say two because I may have a healer already in the group) people we could start a guild perhaps? Not official until I can get the required players and we discuss about our HQ and stuff.

So yeah those are the people I'm looking for, preferably new but I don't mind if your an old timer or just a regular player thats gotten a little further into the game. Hope I can get some people to join me and train beside me.

Maybe, I would like to train myself too. But what are your coordinates and your township? I am a Level 9 warrior.

bart900

Iron
I have interest...
That's good enough for as long as I know people are somewhat interested then I'm happy. Could I also add if you wish to join me then please leave your IGN (In game-name) in your reply just so I know who not to kill or be suspicious of .:p

bart900

Iron
Maybe, I would like to train myself too. But what are your coordinates and your township? I am a Level 9 warrior.
I'll pm my location to you over these forums and right now I belong to no township just a lone wolf. Hahahaha

That's good enough for as long as I know people are somewhat interested then I'm happy. Could I also add if you wish to join me then please leave your IGN (In game-name) in your reply just so I know who not to kill or be suspicious of .:p
I'll pm my location to you over these forums and right now I belong to no township just a lone wolf. Hahahaha
Okay, my IGN is SkyHigh9181. I currently belong to SkyForge. It's pretty far away from the spawn :/ But if we get in game together, we could meet eachother in the middle. :)

bart900

Iron
Okay, my IGN is SkyHigh9181. I currently belong to SkyForge. It's pretty far away from the spawn :/ But if we get in game together, we could meet eachother in the middle. :)
I can happily do that. Any bandits around sky forge way? I don't really want to die lol

Cpreo

Stone
I am interested as well. I am a warrior lvl 7 and on my way to sky forge . But I'm sure we can meet up! My ign is cpreo. Nice to meet you. I understand we will have a lot of warriors but I hope you understand

bart900

Iron
I am interested as well. I am a warrior lvl 7 and on my way to sky forge . But I'm sure we can meet up! My ign is cpreo. Nice to meet you. I understand we will have a lot of warriors but I hope you understand
The more brute force the better, I can understand that warriors will probably make up most of this group but hopefully we'll get at least two healers or more and a few Rogues that can support us from the back. :)

Hope to see you in-game.

Cpreo

Stone
Also may I ask which specialty class you will coose? I will choose a paladin, or a deathknight if it comes to it

bart900

Iron
Also may I ask which specialty class you will coose? I will choose a paladin, or a deathknight if it comes to it
I was going through the speciality classes and at the moment my mind is set on being a Paladin. I may change my choice. I don't mind what special class anyone chooses to be honest just so ya know ;)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
It's nice to see new players getting together, rather than getting killed a few times then quitting. Best of luck! :cool:

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3

IGN:

Hero Path:

Please answer this because I don't want five healers and just me as a warrior for an example (Although having as many possible healers possible would be nice :p)

Good luck with this, also you shouldnt think caster is bad, a caster can help ALOT with your group ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

IGN:

Hero Path:

It's great to see new players work together to survive all the PvP. Although it's a shame you don't the potential in casters, they hard extreamly hard hitting classes that require no gear to function properly, not to mention they have very unique specializations.

IGN:

Hero Path:

It's great to see new players work together to survive all the PvP. Although it's a shame you don't the potential in casters, they hard extreamly hard hitting classes that require no gear to function properly, not to mention they have very unique specializations.

Yeah, Bart, Casters are great for those moments when you need someone to strike a fast and hard blow. Warriors are more of an endurance class, roguesare about stealth and cool abilities, and healers are, well, healers. Casters have their own little niche, don't just degrade them THEY CAN SUMMON FRICKIN' FIREBALLS AT LEVEL ONE!
I know a caster, and he might actually be of use to us, if you'll accept him. ;)

PIEO3000W

Dirt
I know it may be a bit late, but I would like to apply for this party as well. I'm a level 10 Rogue and plan on being a ninja, so if I could be in the party, that would really help me in pvp, survival, and the keeping of my items
IGN: PIEO3000W
PATH: Rogue, later ninja

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This thread is awesome bc its new players, yet shows a thoughtful organization uncommon to groups of low lvls. If I remember any of your names, I will not kill you in-game just becaue of this thread. Keep up the good work.

Cylf

Wood
I'd like to apply; Healer going BloodMage spec; IGN is Cylf.
Currently hanging out with Warshaw with a buddy; rogue; until he gets whitelisted.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I would like in apply, and I am a city member of newerth an ally of skyforge if you don't mind.
I am a lv11 caster will spec to wizard.
And in case you still don't have a town yet, go apply for Neweth.
And also I am from Hong Kong but my nationality is Australia too.
So when can you play?Australia time.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Ah my ign is thomasyeung9999
Class is caster, if you don't mind.
Will spec to wizard. Which someone may say it is useful to port and combos.