• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking For New Warriors, Healers and Rogues!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Awesome guys! I hope this group will end up pvping a lot! If you guys have any questions about anything just pm me on the forums or /tell me in game. Also I recommend you guys get mics and talk in Teamspeak or Skype or something :). That will help all of you out a lot. Also, Pally requires a good amount of diamonds and iron. Just making sure you know that :).
Do you mean by pvping alot with other s or our own
If to others then may be yes may be not
But if it is turning down our own teamates, then that will never going to be
And thanks for your advice too.

bart900

Iron
Awesome guys! I hope this group will end up pvping a lot! If you guys have any questions about anything just pm me on the forums or /tell me in game. Also I recommend you guys get mics and talk in Teamspeak or Skype or something :). That will help all of you out a lot. Also, Pally requires a good amount of diamonds and iron. Just making sure you know that :).

Urgh well theres my disadvantage right now I'm unable to find any iron or diamond any where on the map. I think its all been mined :O But I need. Hrm I suppose we could establish some sort of offer if you got any of the two materials? But I'll need to make some coin first to be able to buy anything. xD

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Urgh well theres my disadvantage right now I'm unable to find any iron or diamond any where on the map. I think its all been mined :O But I need. Hrm I suppose we could establish some sort of offer if you got any of the two materials? But I'll need to make some coin first to be able to buy anything. xD
Mine in forgelight

bart900

Iron
I have and now I got a stack of Iron or so and too much coal lol hoping to sell a bit of coal.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I have and now I got a stack of Iron or so and too much coal lol hoping to sell a bit of coal.
Instead of selling it for very little (everyone with enough money to buy coal in large amounts already has tons of it), why not use your coal to help with the guild hall? you can give it to me and I will use it on things like torches and stone brick. Meet me in-game.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If you are still looking for a place to house your guild let me know.