• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Randomize it and give the team without an opponent a bye. We should have had this all ready by now.
I've tried to contact people, people don't reply. They sign up so we get a full roster then when I try to talk to them I get no reply. People like rice wizards have only replied on this thread once, or twice. As jazza said, his team doesn't even use the forums. This will go on though, if a team doesn't show up I think I can make a sub in team out of some of the people in my team speak.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1st Round! Team Blunt in my Butt VS WANG69 at 8:30, be there or be square. HolyRane malmenca ADD Côuch get all your team members to add me as well.
Btw I have also confirmed with the durotar team that they will be playing, now all I'm scared about is that rice wizards team. PCmonkey11 You guys ready? preditor22 ????

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Team Ragnarok

NapaseT-Taltitathan
Boxofspiderss-Boxofspiders
Mymcaccount-Mctheboss
Rubber_Duckies-Gaaaaaaaaaame
Templar_James-Invar

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Btw Durotar said we might have to run there team a little early, and that's pretty easy cause there against my team. So we might go a little earlier. To keep updated go to challonge.com/herocraftlol

kongrave

Portal
1st Round! Team Blunt in my Butt VS WANG69 at 8:30, be there or be square. HolyRane malmenca ADD Côuch get all your team members to add me as well.
Btw I have also confirmed with the durotar team that they will be playing, now all I'm scared about is that rice wizards team. PCmonkey11 You guys ready? preditor22 ????
We have to do all the matches at similar times we can't do it one at a time, thats stupid. there isnt enough time.

Just make everyone have their first games organized themselves and finished by today.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
We have to do all the matches at similar times we can't do it one at a time, thats stupid. there isnt enough time.

Just make everyone have their first games organized themselves and finished by today.
I would like to be able to stream every game except for the ones that have to be scheduled for earlier because of difficulties.

kongrave

Portal
I would like to be able to stream every game except for the ones that have to be scheduled for earlier because of difficulties.
Hardly anyone will be watching the first round. This will drag things out way too long and require that people show up at the exact time, also team mythril still hasn't posted names.