• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
the losers bracket at the moment doesnt make sense

considering we didnt even play.

And the winner is neither of the teams that are supposed to play.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
READY TO BE STOMPED![DOUBLEPOST=1353734110,1353732514][/DOUBLEPOST]we got shat on. 4-40 or something

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
really unhappy with the efforts of the team had to use fill ins and 2 out of the three best players were not there.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
We were being DDoS'd when we were playing, sooo..
EDIT: Then we paused to figure out how to stop it and got yelled at and told we needed to be DQ'd, really, people need to stop taking a tournament seriously, when it is casted by 2 azns and Zachimon in potato quality.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
the losers bracket at the moment doesnt make sense

considering we didnt even play.

And the winner is neither of the teams that are supposed to play.
what are you talking about? The ones with 0 to 0 are games where one of the teams didn't make it.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
really unhappy with the efforts of the team had to use fill ins and 2 out of the three best players were not there.
Meh Sorry I sucked I guess... Like I said I am not remotely good. I have never even played a ranked game -_-