• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
At least I can actually organize the tourney unlike you.
first of all I couldn't organize one for personal reasons. next Its not hard to make a bracket online and organize like 5 teams that are willing to corporate. when I went on the stream the casting was awful no one was even talking for 50% of the time.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
WANG Cant play today sorry my internet has been out all day today.

But apprently we were already DQ'd because my internet was out all day and I couldnt respond.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow I just realized that in 5 games one team has had to forfeit because no one was online. That is ridiculous. I don't think Ira hard to postpone a game. This tournament isn't going well at all.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
The thing is jbird112233 it is because when one team is ready, and I postpone it then the other team isn't ready. Yoiyos team was not gonna be able to do it at any other time so I had to run the game then.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, jbird. This isn't Nuclear's fault. If their players don't give enough shits to be online/check the forums, then they shouldn't get to play anyway. This is really in no way Nuclear's fault. I wish we could as a whole be a bit more mature about the things we spout out without actually thinking them over.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
The thing is jbird112233 it is because when one team is ready, and I postpone it then the other team isn't ready. Yoiyos team was not gonna be able to do it at any other time so I had to run the game then.
So let me get this. Because I was not on or able to talk to you because my internet was out most of the day.

We get DQ'd. Even if I was online my team was not able to play today on such short notice.

The worst part is the streams were boring and the quality sucked.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
So let me get this. Because I was not on or able to talk to you because my internet was out most of the day.

We get DQ'd. Even if I was online my team was not able to play today on such short notice.

The worst part is the streams were boring and the quality sucked.
Since when are you the only person from wang? Why couldn't one of the other 5 people come onto the thread?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
You should be able to sit down with both teams and find a time (if they want to even play)

malmenca

Diamond
I demand a recount. Any teams that want toto actually play wang69 inbox me. We want a real game aagainst some of you other teams