• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Limitd12345's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Limitd12345
  2. Location & Age: Gilbert, Arizona and 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): CharlesCraft and some other servers I don't remember
  4. Referral(s): XDarkblooX and thepainfulmaster
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:XDarkblooX told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I'm voting later
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be accepted because I heard this was a really good server and I want to join my friends with the fun.
  9. Special key: {HCL11}
  10. Additional Info: I usually like to survive, PVP, and adventure with friends...

My ban on CharlesCraft is unknown. I play on the server once in a while, but one day, my account was banned. Another server was FetusCraft. I was banned on this server for " minor griefing" (which I don't do anymore.) then un banned and I got trusted on the server. I looked up my bans and this one says that I was banned for "griefing red wool" which I don't remember. But those are the bans I clearly remember. If there is any other bans then I'm sorry that I don't remember them.

Reach hack? I don't know a server that I used a reach hack on. But earlier today I was on a Hunger Games server and I got banned for no reason. I was walking around then I got banned for 24 hours. And I'm sorry it took so to reply, I was grounded for a while because of my bad grades.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reach hack? I don't know a server that I used a reach hack on. But earlier today I was on a Hunger Games server and I got banned for no reason. I was walking around then I got banned for 24 hours. And I'm sorry it took so to reply, I was grounded for a while because of my bad grades.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Limitd12345
  2. Location & Age: Gilbert, Arizona and 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): CharlesCraft and some other servers I don't remember
  4. Referral(s): XDarkblooX and thepainfulmaster
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:XDarkblooX told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I'm voting later
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be accepted because I heard this was a really good server and I want to join my friends with the fun.
  9. Special key: {HCL11}
  10. Additional Info: I usually like to survive, PVP, and adventure with friends...

Grounded at the age of 20? Your parents are strict!

In any case, there is that issue of the reach hack so I will have to deny your application as it is so recent...in fact it looks like it is from today.

Good luck on another server.