• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LightXEthan's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: LightXEthan
  2. Location & Age: Western Australia, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): BeastRecon
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friend BeastRecon has been playing on the server a lot and I think he has a town. I'm not quite sure. Also my lots of my other friends are thinking about joining the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I Should be accepted because I like to build and pvp. I like to help people and I know when they don't want my help. I like to look at other people's work and telling them that it's very good. I'm also really good at archery in minecraft and can shot far distances.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCL11}
  10. Additional Info: I play lots of servers but all keep going down or getting griefed a lot. I have a youtube channel and make lots of videos. In my spare time when servers are down I like to try and make a tnt cannon that destroys obsidian. I've made a really good design but it still doesn't blow up obsidian. In my spare time I play guitar and play pool (I have a pool table. Not swimming pool though). I like to pvp on servers like mc hunger games and mc ctf. This is a screenshot of me getting lots of kills and head shots on mcctf. (its on attached files).

Attachments

• 2012-04-14_13.07.13.png
    2012-04-14_13.07.13.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 5

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: LightXEthan
  2. Location & Age: Western Australia, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): BeastRecon
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friend BeastRecon has been playing on the server a lot and I think he has a town. I'm not quite sure. Also my lots of my other friends are thinking about joining the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I Should be accepted because I like to build and pvp. I like to help people and I know when they don't want my help. I like to look at other people's work and telling them that it's very good. I'm also really good at archery in minecraft and can shot far distances.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCL11}
  10. Additional Info: I play lots of servers but all keep going down or getting griefed a lot. I have a youtube channel and make lots of videos. In my spare time when servers are down I like to try and make a tnt cannon that destroys obsidian. I've made a really good design but it still doesn't blow up obsidian. In my spare time I play guitar and play pool (I have a pool table. Not swimming pool though). I like to pvp on servers like mc hunger games and mc ctf. This is a screenshot of me getting lots of kills and head shots on mcctf. (its on attached files).

App accepted!! check your pms!!