• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LeoDietrich app

LeoDietrich

Stone
In-game name: LeoDietrich

Location & Age: Maryland 24

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): unless it was done without me knowing i have never even been warned on a rule violation much less banned

Referral(s): none though i hope to make many friends

Reason you should be accepted: I read and will follow the rules. I can find things that may have been overlooked in rules and other documents as well as being a dedicated miner. an example is the rule about placing blocks w/o permission that are minimally needed to scale walls if they are immediately removed after the raid. ahhhhhh how does that work since any attempt to remove them could mean an arrow through your head? I am also very polite unless someone really annoys me in which case i won't curse but forget the niceties and charity will come slower.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: a website list of servers though i dont remember which.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes though it was a little rough to vote 6 times so it may not always happen

EULA & Rules
Ill follow the Eula and rules

Additional Info:I am a video game programmer in college. I am fairly patient and happy to help. In reality I more or less live by the phrase "I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare, you choose" Thankfully most people choose friendship lol. I have an interest in martial arts that is more on the practical side than the whole dojo and school thing. That said i haven't fought anyone physically in like 5 years or more. That is including a very short tussle with a friend who i never actually hurt and who punched me in the nose bring me back to my senses. My eyes are sensitive, when i say stop splashing 3 times i mean it lol. I like playing video games and watching anime, (childish but ehh child at heart).

special key
HCL11

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): unless it was done without me knowing i have never even been warned on a rule violation much less banned

Reason you should be accepted: I read and will follow the rules. I can find things that may have been overlooked in rules and other documents as well as being a dedicated miner. an example is the rule about placing blocks w/o permission that are minimally needed to scale walls if they are immediately removed after the raid. ahhhhhh how does that work since any attempt to remove them could mean an arrow through your head? I am also very polite unless someone really annoys me in which case i won't curse but forget the niceties and charity will come slower.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: a website list of servers though i dont remember which.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes though it was a little rough to vote 6 times so it may not always happen

Additional Info:I am a video game programmer in college. I am fairly patient and happy to help. In reality I more or less live by the phrase "I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare, you choose" Thankfully most people choose friendship lol. I have an interest in martial arts that is more on the practical side than the whole dojo and school thing. That said i haven't fought anyone physically in like 5 years or more. That is including a very short tussle with a friend who i never actually hurt and who punched me in the nose bring me back to my senses. My eyes are sensitive, when i say stop splashing 3 times i mean it lol. I like playing video games and watching anime, (childish but ehh child at heart).

Reviewing.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
This application is far from complete, we require you to fill in all the questions. It is much easier to copy and paste it.

1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info:
Please correct the application and reply to this thread so I know you have fixed it.

LeoDietrich

Stone
sry to bumb guys but its been 2.5 days with no reply even though t was on page 4 with many resolved apps

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

EULA & Rules
Ill follow the Eula and rules

special key
HCL11
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1355433910,1355433753][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft