• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

legoman2332 whitelist app

1. Minecraft In-game name: Legoman2332
  2. Location & Age: Australia , 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): herocraft (but got unbanned)
  4. Referral(s):Lui
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes ages ago
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? YES!!!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to help people build and have fun
  9. Additional Info:I LOVE THIS SERVER

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You say you were banned and you are now unbanned. Could you please link me to your appeal?

I found the appeal, and Brutal said he would unban you when he got online. I do believe you should still be whitelisted, have you tried to log in?

@Legoman2332

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So you need to be whitelisted again. I will be treating this as a new application, so please let's put some thought into it =)

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Legoman2332
  2. Location & Age: Australia , 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Herocraft (Rescently unbanned)
  4. Referral(s):Luijay
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I already knew about this server a year ago, I think its a really fun and enjoying server. Before I joined the server, I found the server out by friends, such as Luijay and Dominator131198.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes, but it was a while ago.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? YES!!!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I could say I'm alright at pvp, and extremely good at building. I used to be part of a town called Spire.
  9. Additional Info:I like sports such Hockey and Soccer, other hobbies would be camping, fishing and playing some games.

Even in my old white list app i said i was 13 (That was last year) thats because i didn't know the age you have to be so sign up.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If you were whitelisted it would say. Like I told you this is a new application so whatever you said prior it moot.

So explain your bans and when they occurred? What exactly happened? @Legoman2332

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
this all you need to know can i get whitelisted now i'v been waiting for a year Come on.

I told you prior this would be handled as a new application. If you want to fight with me on the subject I can go ahead and deny the application now. The only reason you have not been on the server for the past year is because of YOUR actions, not anyone else's.

It does not seem like your attitude has changed at all, and how can I trust you have learned anything from your ban when you break the most simple of rules now, such as contacting staff regarding your application? @Legoman2332

sorry i was just getting annoyed because i really like this server and i have to wait a whole year to play it again when it was only a small grief i don't think it is very fair at all.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry i was just getting annoyed because i really like this server and i have to wait a whole year to play it again when it was only a small grief i don't think it is very fair at all.

There was more then just one small grief. I was told by a mod there were more then one instance and again you really do not seem to have learned anything.

I will speak with a mod on this some time today.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Angyles, considering it's been so long since the user has been banned and that I personally banned the user, we'll go ahead and let him on in again. Feel free to re-add him to the Whitelist when you're online next.

EDIT: Just did. lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol okies, I had spoken to a mod yesterday and they said there was more then one incident so I wanted more clarity on it, plus he was pm'ing me about his application. =P

um i just tried to get on the server and it said : Disconnected by server you are banned from this server.
so what do i do