• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League of legends Chat room

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm glad I quit league. Unless you play professionally, there is no need for people to get this serious.

I think it's fun kicking the crap out of people, but I hate having stupid kids ruining it by feeding that's when it gets stressful

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Right now the broken champs in league are Jayce TF malphite (if you actually know how to play mal) trundles passive is broken makes him a unkillable top lane unless you completely zone him. Caitlyn is the most broken early and late game adc. Fizz is terribad so easy to counter. Nautilus got an armor buff and is broken right now. Hecarims jungle is broken right now. Darius jungle and top are broken even if they fixed his ulty he is one of the most uncounterable champs same to ryze and Diana if you know how to play.
What's wrong? Get raped by Trundle, TF, Malphite, Jayce, Caitlyn, Hecarim, and Darius? You could only kill fizz once I assume, and Nautilus, Hes Bauss get off his Big Brass Balls (Bioshock 2 reference?) Get good. Stop whining. Btw it's a game.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
What's wrong? Get raped by Trundle, TF, Malphite, Jayce, Caitlyn, Hecarim, and Darius? You could only kill fizz once I assume, and Nautilus, Hes Bauss get off his Big Brass Balls (Bioshock 2 reference?) Get good. Stop whining. Btw it's a game.

Emm or your just retarded these champs are known to be broken and are getting nerfed god damn I bet you never play the game I play all those champs and everyone knows they are just for carrying in solo q because they are broken as fuck god damn your stupid

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Emm or your just retarded these champs are known to be broken and are getting nerfed god damn I bet you never play the game I play all those champs and everyone knows they are just for carrying in solo q because they are broken as fuck god damn your stupid
Some one upset? ^.^ See? LoL....get it? lol.... Maybe you just aren't OP.

Arturec

Soulsand
I'm not OP, try and nerf me Riot try it and we'll see, here I stand..........

RI-VEN

lol.

On a serious note, counter picks only start to matter in silver, and even then, only if it's a huge one. (Such as Pantheon < Wukong)

To win League, you gotta be more brains over brawn, and you gotta have... finesse? ;)

-Lane Control
-Last Hitting
-Harass
-Map Awareness
-Movement/Strategy Prediction
-etc.

It's not only about getting kills, it's about playing the game. You don't play minecraft JUST to build/mine/PVP/RP/farm do you? :p

(If you do, then why are you playing minecraft... there are games made for all of those!)
*Cough* FarmVille *Cough*

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
That is true Arturec my friend is able to counter pick himself and always win against his counter pick just because he's at that level. I'm trying to be able to do that but I'm only able to win against those non hardcore counter picks.

Arturec

Soulsand
It's all Smoke and mirrors.

erm I mean Skill

at lower ELOs,
I've advanced from bronze 3 to silver 4 in a month! :)

-gBay99 taught me how to play... (He's a very logical Youtuber that teaches Leaguecraft.)

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
It's all Smoke and mirrors.

erm I mean Skill

at lower ELOs,
I've advanced from bronze 3 to silver 4 in a month! :)

-gBay99 taught me how to play... (He's a very logical Youtuber that teaches Leaguecraft.)

On my alt I just was at silver 2 placements but because of 8 games that all had afkers I now am at silver 3 with 0 points