• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League of legends Chat room

JacobBurkey

Portal

tumblr_mba5psXab41r4t7nto1_250.gif

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm trying to choose between Vladimir and Trundle, Can you tell me who you think is better and the pros, cons of them?

JacobBurkey

Portal
vladirmir op
trundle op
just playy free darius hes op.
corki's really fun if you wanna try him out, he's free this week.
fizz op too.

Vladimir-Q Tons of damage and sustain, W really great for dodging karthus ultis and such, E easy farming, R Tons of aoe damage and damage increase
Whats bad about him is gets countered hard as hell
Trundle- Mother facken trundle Q tons of damage and increase damage, W that speed and attack speed boost, E best for escaping, R STEAL ALL THE ARMOR
Bad- not really that bad, cooldowns are high on everything but his Q
P.s passive makes trundle insanely good in jungle because sustain
but in the end since i uh jungle more i think trundles better lol

Arturec

Soulsand
I'd suggest Fizz for top mid or jungle, as well as Elise in top mid or jungle, as for Vladimir, I like him top because most of the tanks there can't out-sustain his poke and can't poke him back giving him an easy lane.

Fizz has an OP early game, AD or AP. (AP has weaker early and mid, but stronger late, while AD has better sustain, early and mid.)
His % Damage Excecute on a DOT make him like a melee Teemo with more escapes.

Elise has great anti-tank potential because of her bonus damage on Q in both forms. (Depending on their health)
Not only that, but later on, she has great "Grind" for health, (Use W to grind their health down like crazy) and burst too.
(Also has CC)

Vladimir has great sustain in-lane, and is alot like Bloodmage in HC. Not only is he NOT banned in lots of games, because he isn't played as much in lower ELOs, but his ult is game changing as long as you hit ~4 people. Combine his ult with ANY AOE ult and you should win teamfight hands down. (Fid + Vlad + Amumu + MF + Nunu ults = GG)
The only downside is his early game IS pretty hard until you hit 7-9. Once you hit that level, if you've been CSing happily like a Nasus with range, then you should be able to steamroll your opponents.

Trundle is OP right now. With his Q on such a short cooldown and his AOE speed up (and pillar slow) he and sejuani went from low-ban rate champions to ridiculous junglers, who are worthy of the 5th and 6th ban. (Currently, it's usually Shen, Malphite, Amumu and Blitzcrank banned every game, with an added Hecarim or some other FOTM, Flavor of the Month champion.)

Arturec

Soulsand
LOL Fizz can jungle easily, when he was released, everyone thought he was meant as a tanky DPS anti-tank kind of like Warwick. Shows how much you know lol.

He was then discovered to have REALLY good ratios and a GREAT ap combo, making him a better LeBlanc, but after a while people realised that the aftereffects of a tank meta brought the shredder meta. (League of Cleavers, League of Warmogs, League of BOTRKs)

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
I got vladimir, he's pretty sexy...I love him! Btw, Jacob, Whens your ban up?

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Right now the broken champs in league are Jayce TF malphite (if you actually know how to play mal) trundles passive is broken makes him a unkillable top lane unless you completely zone him. Caitlyn is the most broken early and late game adc. Fizz is terribad so easy to counter. Nautilus got an armor buff and is broken right now. Hecarims jungle is broken right now. Darius jungle and top are broken even if they fixed his ulty he is one of the most uncounterable champs same to ryze and Diana if you know how to play.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Right now the broken champs in league are Jayce TF malphite (if you actually know how to play mal) trundles passive is broken makes him a unkillable top lane unless you completely zone him. Caitlyn is the most broken early and late game adc. Fizz is terribad so easy to counter. Nautilus got an armor buff and is broken right now. Hecarims jungle is broken right now. Darius jungle and top are broken even if they fixed his ulty he is one of the most uncounterable champs same to ryze and Diana if you know how to play.
im guessin this is how templar thinks about the classes on HC...

I got vladimir, he's pretty sexy...I love him! Btw, Jacob, Whens your ban up?
It's done today, but I guess I have to wait for the 'real time' for when the ban is actually up.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
im guessin this is how templar thinks about the classes on HC...

It's done today, but I guess I have to wait for the 'real time' for when the ban is actually up.

It's true tho... I'm guessing you haven't gotten past platinum or even gold