• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

laxeroni's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxeroni

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: laxeroni
  2. Location & Age: va 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yea for raging at admins
  4. Referral(s): Kdtrey5_okc
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from kdtrey5_okc
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i should be accepted cause im a good builder and can help towns
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hcn8
  10. Additional Info: none

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I would ask why your profile age and your application age is QUITE different, but I somehow doubt you are really saying you are 112.

When did your ban occur, and what was the circumstance surrounding it?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

You responded to my inquiry ((Which was asked on Monday July 16th)) roughly 2 minutes ago. Is there a reason why you are bumping your application again and asking if I am here?

Also looking at your application, your special key is incorrect so I cannot even review your application until you have fixed it.

@laxeroni

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
im sry i have no idea what a special key is and i just reallt want to join the server

Well unfortunately it is required and until you have it your application will not be reviewed. It is located in the thread with the words "Read before applying" in them. I do presume you read it, since it you know says "Read before applying".

Status
Not open for further replies.