• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[lawful neutral] Frosbakken

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: jjgameguy
current class/profession level: Miner, Shaman
future class/profession plans: same
humor level (1-10): 6.9 or if you'd rather 10
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): mining and helping out where i can
how long have you been on Herocraft: couple weeks
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): get on atleast 2 hrs every day sporadically also play in pve so will be there too with lightning
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: i can
can you think on your own without an adult: yes
accepted, talk to me in-game and i'll add you to the town

WaWee

Gold
IGN: WaWee
current class/profession level: Lost Soul, Crafter EDIT: I suck alot, but anyways, Lost Soul Level = 8, Crafter Level = 7 EDIT: Aand now both of them are level 10.
future class/profession plans: Shaman, Miner
humor level (1-10): I don't honestly know, but from what my friends IRL say, about 8-9
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I want to build up my character and
how long have you been on Herocraft: Over a year, just got occupied with alot of things.
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Maybe 3-4 days a week. Sometimes 0, due to my schedule
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Nope. Neither.
can you think on your own without an adult: Yeah.

Last edited:

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
current class/profession level: Lost Soul, Crafter
humor level (1-10): I don't honestly know, but from what my friends IRL say, about 8-9
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I want to build up my character and
how long have you been on Herocraft: Over a year, just got occupied with alot of things.
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Maybe 3-4 days a week. Sometimes 0, due to my schedule
We want your lostsoul/crafter LEVELS, not just that you are currently that class/prof. Edit it and then I'll tell you :p

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
current class/profession level: Lost Soul, Crafter EDIT: I suck alot, but anyways, Lost Soul Level = 8, Crafter Level = 7
get one of those (either lostsoul or crafter) to lvl 10 and you're accepted i guess

Ethirous

Dirt
IGN: Ethirous
current class/profession level: Necromancer: 1; Smith:25
future class/profession plans: I might branch off into a healing type class and I will eventually become an enchanter.
humor level (1-10): 3
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): PVP. Building sadly isn't my forte and I don't see how PVE can be that interesting
how long have you been on Herocraft: 5-6 days
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I get on around 3:00 P.M. and play for about 3-6 hours.
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I've never tried them but I'd be willing to if required.
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes, I can think on my own, and any harmful actions done by other people are done according to their own thoughts, I don't believe that they were told to grief or kill by nearby adults.

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Ethirous
current class/profession level: Necromancer: 1; Smith:25
future class/profession plans: I might branch off into a healing type class and I will eventually become an enchanter.
humor level (1-10): 3
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): PVP. Building sadly isn't my forte and I don't see how PVE can be that interesting
how long have you been on Herocraft: 5-6 days
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I get on around 3:00 P.M. and play for about 3-6 hours.
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I've never tried them but I'd be willing to if required.
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes, I can think on my own, and any harmful actions done by other people are done according to their own thoughts, I don't believe that they were told to grief or kill by nearby adults.
wow you're one serious guy. anyway, you're accepted.

Runewulf

Iron
IGN: Runewulf
current class/profession level: Lostsoul 8/ Farmer 22
future class/profession plans: Ranger/Smith or Enchanter - though I see from this thread you need farmers so I'll stay farmer if that's better
humor level (1-10): i(bh+s)/a where intoxication=4, b(lack)h(umour)=14, s(arcasm)=12, a(udience maturity)=10, 4(14+12)/10=10.4
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): (in order) PvP, building, especially city infrastructure, exploring, and sometimes just mindless digging
how long have you been on Herocraft: 2 weeks
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): 1-2 hours most weeknights, 2-4 hours weekends
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Yes, both
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes sir, if you say so sir.

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Runewulf
current class/profession level: Lostsoul 8/ Farmer 22
future class/profession plans: Ranger/Smith or Enchanter - though I see from this thread you need farmers so I'll stay farmer if that's better
humor level (1-10): i(bh+s)/a where intoxication=4, b(lack)h(umour)=14, s(arcasm)=12, a(udience maturity)=10, 4(14+12)/10=10.4
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): (in order) PvP, building, especially city infrastructure, exploring, and sometimes just mindless digging
how long have you been on Herocraft: 2 weeks
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): 1-2 hours most weeknights, 2-4 hours weekends
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Yes, both
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes sir, if you say so sir.
Accepted, talk to me in game and I'll get you in the town.

IGN: xKirsten156
current class/profession level: Lost soul (9) / Crafter (14)
future class/profession plans: Cleric/Enchanter
humor level (1-10): 3 or 7, depending on the direction of the scale
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):
how long have you been on Herocraft: About two days (I've learned more than the average two day player)
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Any time zecaseo isn't using the computer -.-
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I might be able to listen, I've been told this computer runs ts very badly.
can you think on your own without an adult: Most likely, yes

I hope you consider this application,

Kirsten

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
@xKirsten156 accepted welcome to frosbakken. I might not be on alot tonight to accept you due to school, but I'll try to check every 10 mins or so.

IGN: nitroman3000
current class/profession level: Lostsoul level 4, crafter level 6
future class/profession plans: Engineer and Paladin
humor level (1-10): 7
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): PvP, building and exploring
how long have you been on Herocraft: I joined a few weeks ago, I love it
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours):
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I can listen on there, I have no headset
can you think on your own without an adult: Yep
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): I have no idea what this is.
if Dota, what's your steam name: I don't have Dota but my steam is nitroman3000
If you are accepted, message mikehk, uberdiesel, or brawler150 ingame for location and the chat channel password.

tenminer117

Stone
IGN:tenminer117
current class/profession level: lost soul and crafter lvl 1
future class/profession plans: paladin/miner
humor level (1-10): ? love for humor or how humorous am i? a 10 for love of humor, probably 3 for how funny i am
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): mining
how long have you been on Herocraft: i played a long time ago, then grew distant cuz my friends stopped playing
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): EXTREMELY random, when i can
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: no
can you think on your own without an adult: yes
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): none
if Dota, what's your steam name:
If you are accepted, message mikehk, uberdiesel, or brawler150 ingame for location and the chat channel password.

IGN: AssassinProdigy
current class/profession level: Lost Soul level 11 and Crafter Level 10
future class/profession plans: Disciple or Dragoon or even Bard and Farmer
humor level (1-10): 8.5 x)
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Building and PvP
how long have you been on Herocraft: About 5 days?
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I play around 2hours week days and 3-4hours week ends
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I have skype but currently getting teamspeak, with my mic I can talk and listen
can you think on your own without an adult: Er..I guess I am an Adult?
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): I don't play(computer too crap) but I watch LoL and Smite
if Dota, what's your steam name:

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ncbugboy
current class/profession level: lost soul lvl 29 i'm saving up for necro( the only way im lvl 29 is I haven't play in a while). crafter lvl 15 I wanna be a alchemist.
future class/profession plans: necro, alchemist
humor level (1-10): probably a 8
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I would like to be a necro and help the team in PVP. I am very good in use of magic skills. I also I love herocraft and other RPG servers. (most of the other ones suck)
how long have you been on Herocraft: about a year or so. I haven't played in a while
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I play about 2-7 hours a day. most higher hours on weekends due to school.
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:none. sorry my parents don't want stalkers killing me (they can be over protective.
can you think on your own without an adult: DEFIANTLY.

IGN: TJ97Domination
current class/profession level: Lost Soul/Crafter
future class/profession plans: Ranger/Merchant
humor level (1-10): 9
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Building, PvP, slight mining(to make money)
how long have you been on Herocraft:Since early November of 2013
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Anytime from 4-9 Weekdays
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Yes I can use TeamSpeak, and can both listen and talk.
can you think on your own without an adult: Umm yes haha XD, considering I practically am an adult.
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): LoL I was Silver 3 last season.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: TJ97Domination
current class/profession level: Lost Soul/Crafter
future class/profession plans: Ranger/Merchant
humor level (1-10): 9
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Building, PvP, slight mining(to make money)
how long have you been on Herocraft:Since early November of 2013
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Anytime from 4-9 Weekdays
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Yes I can use TeamSpeak, and can both listen and talk.
can you think on your own without an adult: Umm yes haha XD, considering I practically am an adult.
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): LoL I was Silver 3 last season.
is there a specific time you get on? I keep trying to catch you on, but I can't seem to get on at the same time.

Leif_S

Wood
IGN: Leif_S
current class/profession level: Lost Soul and Crafter, acquiring souls for class
future class/profession plans: Undecided, but likely runeblade or paladin, with alchemist or runesmith as my prof
humor level (1-10): I am usually a fun guy, but I am capable of seriousness, 7
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I enjoy mining, not so good at building, I'm also a decent pvper, though nothing amazing
how long have you been on Herocraft: I've been off and on for a while, messing around, only recently decided to get really into it.
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I can play 1-3 hours on weekdays, 3-9 PST, and up to 6 hours weekends, 10-6 PST
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I can use ts, my mic is pretty bad but I can hear just fine
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes, not sure how profound of an answer your looking for...
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): I've never played any of these, I thought about playing LoL and I hear Smite is good, but I've never gotten around to playing any of them.