• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[lawful neutral] Frosbakken

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Leif_S
current class/profession level: Lost Soul and Crafter, acquiring souls for class
future class/profession plans: Undecided, but likely runeblade or paladin, with alchemist or runesmith as my prof
humor level (1-10): I am usually a fun guy, but I am capable of seriousness, 7
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I enjoy mining, not so good at building, I'm also a decent pvper, though nothing amazing
how long have you been on Herocraft: I've been off and on for a while, messing around, only recently decided to get really into it.
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): I can play 1-3 hours on weekdays, 3-9 PST, and up to 6 hours weekends, 10-6 PST
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I can use ts, my mic is pretty bad but I can hear just fine
can you think on your own without an adult: Yes, not sure how profound of an answer your looking for...
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): I've never played any of these, I thought about playing LoL and I hear Smite is good, but I've never gotten around to playing any of them.
what time will u be on next? I'd like to talk to ya.

IGN: 00orange251
current class/profession level: Lostsoul/Crafter
future class/profession plans: Wizard/Smith
humor level (1-10): 6-8 depending
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, PvP
how long have you been on Herocraft: 2 hours
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): 3 hours per day round about
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I can, but I would needto download it again
can you think on your own without an adult: (Sarcasm) Nope! ;)
what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc): HoN