• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Kyren_s Application

Kyren_

Stone
Now, let's get over with this, shall we? Ahoy!

1. Minecraft In-game name: Kyren_
  2. Location & Age: Austria, 21 (GMT +1)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None :)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google, I searched for a Minecraft RPG Server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Aye!
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, I don't use subscriptions on my youtube account.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Aye, of course!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Every good minecraft server needs some Austrians. In my case, I usually play with 3 other lads, and I'm kind of scouting ahead for them! I'm playing minecraft since some good 2 years, and I've been on various servers, starting out with one from a classmate to RPG, Anarchy, PVP, etc. Servers. On all of them I've made a point of being a part of the PVP and building environment, not actively voicing my opinion on everything, but helping out when there's a need, answering questions whenever I could, and doing PVP where it makes sense - no useless spawncamping and breaking down on new players, but putting up a fight where it matters and is fun, with the more veteran players. Also, I like to have a base for myself - well, and my comrades, if they care to apply here too. Usually wooden buildings, ships as well, we like to go with a pirate theme. I think with those 2 things I might add some more flavor to your server!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Now, let's get over with this, shall we? Ahoy!

1. Minecraft In-game name: Kyren_
  2. Location & Age: Austria, 21 (GMT +1)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None :)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google, I searched for a Minecraft RPG Server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Aye!
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, I don't use subscriptions on my youtube account.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Aye, of course!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Every good minecraft server needs some Austrians. In my case, I usually play with 3 other lads, and I'm kind of scouting ahead for them! I'm playing minecraft since some good 2 years, and I've been on various servers, starting out with one from a classmate to RPG, Anarchy, PVP, etc. Servers. On all of them I've made a point of being a part of the PVP and building environment, not actively voicing my opinion on everything, but helping out when there's a need, answering questions whenever I could, and doing PVP where it makes sense - no useless spawncamping and breaking down on new players, but putting up a fight where it matters and is fun, with the more veteran players. Also, I like to have a base for myself - well, and my comrades, if they care to apply here too. Usually wooden buildings, ships as well, we like to go with a pirate theme. I think with those 2 things I might add some more flavor to your server!
Reviewing

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Kyren_,
It seems that you have no bans and the maturity to join Herocraft. Welcome Aboard!
Please check your PM's!