• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kosantu] I would like to apply!

K

Kosantu

1. Minecraft In-game name: Kosantu
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, US; 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None here, Heroes
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I got one in middle school for talking when the lunch room lights were off...oh, no none of the grown up referral type.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found you on the Minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I already clicked a few and voted 3-4 times, to be nice (and get some perks, as many else do it for such)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, but I will lurk it and possibly sub.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree, minus anything that would allow you to physically hurt me. Mental scarring I'll allow.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK7
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'm nice, I'm new, I like to help out, and I am able to be on regularly.

Thanks for consideration of my application!
    -Ko

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kosantu
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, US; 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None here, Heroes
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I got one in middle school for talking when the lunch room lights were off...oh, no none of the grown up referral type.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found you on the Minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I already clicked a few and voted 3-4 times, to be nice (and get some perks, as many else do it for such)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, but I will lurk it and possibly sub.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree, minus anything that would allow you to physically hurt me. Mental scarring I'll allow.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK7
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'm nice, I'm new, I like to help out, and I am able to be on regularly.

Thanks for consideration of my application!
    -Ko
What is your date of birth?