• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KoA] Aldenshire {Hamlet} - {Recruiting}

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? phoenixflare113
  2. How old are you? 18, turning 19
  3. Time Zone? Alaska time zone UTC-9:00
  4. How long have you played HC? One year, almost two years
  5. How often are you active in game?If I have the time, I try to get on at least once per day. Mostly at night.
  6. What class are you? Lost soul, but I plan on being a druid
  7. What profession are you? Crafter, but I would love to be a smith or alchemist
  8. Other Towns you were part of? None
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Protection, a way to meet new people, and a chance to build for a town.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes.
You have been accepted for an Interview. Please Message me ingame or pm me on the forums. Or a teamspeak poke

jayjay1765

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jayjay1765
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? around 2 weeks but have been playing minecraft for almost 3 years
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm mostly on everyday for many hours at a time
  6. What class are you? Lost soul 10
  7. What profession are you? Crafter 12
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I want some place safe to stay and to be able to meet others, and I really want to help contribute to the town in any way I can!
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jayjay1765
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? around 2 weeks but have been playing minecraft for almost 3 years
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm mostly on everyday for many hours at a time
  6. What class are you? Lost soul 10
  7. What profession are you? Crafter 12
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I want some place safe to stay and to be able to meet others, and I really want to help contribute to the town in any way I can!
You have been accepted for an Interview. Please Message me ingame or pm me on the forums. Or a teamspeak poke

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
hey, i have some computer problems and i wont be able to connect for a couple of days...
Anyway, good luck with the raidings

Babydaddy

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Babydaddy
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Time Zone? Central +6
  4. How long have you played HC? I played a long time ago.
  5. How often are you active in game? Every day. About...3 hours-ish
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul. Bloodmage hopefully
  7. What profession are you? Crafter...Soon to be Alchemist
  8. Other Towns you were part of? none
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I was invited!
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure thing man.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes, But I hate teamspeak...
  12. Have you read our rules? Of course!

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Babydaddy
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Time Zone? Central +6
  4. How long have you played HC? I played a long time ago.
  5. How often are you active in game? Every day. About...3 hours-ish
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul. Bloodmage hopefully
  7. What profession are you? Crafter...Soon to be Alchemist
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I was invited!
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure thing man.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes, But I hate teamspeak...
  12. Have you read our rules? Of course!

Hey man, get with @Dredrikith in game or here on the forums, he will set you up with your TS interview just so he can answer any questions you have and get a feel for what you want to do this map.

xOHSNAPZx

Coal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xOHSNAPZx, DubbyDubs, UNCLE_LEE_ROY, Dutchgirl619, Sybell711, xwetzx
  2. How old are you? 31, 19, 24, 23, 19, 19
  3. Time Zone? Pacific
  4. How long have you played HC? We all joined together about 3 months before the last server was wiped. We all joined together at that time. So about 4 - 5 months.
  5. How often are you active in game? We are usually on everyday unless there is some real life business to handle. We all pretty much spend our free time gaming on HC.
  6. What profession are you? xOHSNAPZx: Dragoon/Engineer, DubbyDubs: Ninja & Ranger/Enchanter, UNCLE_LEE_ROY: Dragoon/Smith, Dutchgirl619: Lostsoul (Want to spec Necromancer)/Farmer, Sybell711: Lostsoul (Wants to spec Pyromancer)/Soon to be Alchemist, xwetzx: Wizard/Miner.
  7. Other Towns you were part of? We were all apart of Jericho last server.
  8. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? After looking over the different forum threads of town recruiting we came to the conclusion that Aldenshire would be a good fit for us because it seems that you guys are well rounded. A good mix of great building design, projects, PVP, raids, and well know players. All of us have different skills and love to do everything from town projects and helping others when called upon. Aldenshire seems to have set up a good foundation for a great economy/society. We feel that we can bring value to Aldenshire and help the Hamlet succeed. I feel that your Hamlet is organized and we would love to be apart of it.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes.
  10. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xOHSNAPZx, DubbyDubs, UNCLE_LEE_ROY, Dutchgirl619, Sybell711, xwetzx
  2. How old are you? 31, 19, 24, 23, 19, 19
  3. Time Zone? Pacific
  4. How long have you played HC? We all joined together about 3 months before the last server was wiped. We all joined together at that time. So about 4 - 5 months.
  5. How often are you active in game? We are usually on everyday unless there is some real life business to handle. We all pretty much spend our free time gaming on HC.
  6. What profession are you? xOHSNAPZx: Dragoon/Engineer, DubbyDubs: Ninja & Ranger/Enchanter, UNCLE_LEE_ROY: Dragoon/Smith, Dutchgirl619: Lostsoul (Want to spec Necromancer)/Farmer, Sybell711: Lostsoul (Wants to spec Pyromancer)/Soon to be Alchemist, xwetzx: Wizard/Miner.
  7. Other Towns you were part of? We were all apart of Jericho last server.
  8. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? After looking over the different forum threads of town recruiting we came to the conclusion that Aldenshire would be a good fit for us because it seems that you guys are well rounded. A good mix of great building design, projects, PVP, raids, and well know players. All of us have different skills and love to do everything from town projects and helping others when called upon. Aldenshire seems to have set up a good foundation for a great economy/society. We feel that we can bring value to Aldenshire and help the Hamlet succeed. I feel that your Hamlet is organized and we would love to be apart of it.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes.
  10. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.

@Dredrikith
Get with this group.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? bluesshades
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Time Zone? Central +6
  4. How long have you played HC? a few days
  5. How often are you active in game? 4+ hours
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul. Pyromancer
  7. What profession are you? Crafter...Soon to be Runesmith
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Babydaddy (Real life friend told me)
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? No problem.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Sure have

Why is your IGN different from your forum name. Also why have you posted an application for our town twice?

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Pwnzy_The_Stoner
  2. How old are you?: 18 years old
  3. Time Zone?: California, Pacific Coast Time
  4. How long have you played HC?: I greylisted at the end of Zeal, but my first real play through was Dragon, and I've been fairly active ever since. I've mastered Samurai and Runeblade on the other maps, and even ran a "Righteous Good" themed RP Guild last map.
  5. How often are you active in game?: On this new Haven map I plan to be on at least once a week, which would most likely be on the weekends. I do have off days from work and college though so I'll always try and come on to "check" for periods of 15mins a day approx.
  6. What class are you?: Lost Soul, but I long for the reckless abandon of the Berserker class occupation.
  7. What profession are you?: Crafter, tho I wish to be an able bodied RuneSmith soon.
  8. Other Towns you were part of?: Stalwart and Ethereal back in Dragon. I was the head of the RP PvP guild of the Xandria Dominion/Order of the Star during the last map, during which time I was a member of SkyForge. For reference of this, click on the "GODS" link in my signature, it'll lead to the old guidl page which I put a good amount of nights into working out a set RP for the guild. A number of known heads in the server were a part of it, like jazza, kenneth chow, wolever. My signature and RP character for this server is going under reform to a different image...
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire?: The beauty of the fresh virgin lands of Haven are deceptively serene. The quiet is broken in this adventurer's mind by the constant roaring of the undead plague. As of now, I wish to allocate my wits and concentrate on augering myself a fortified form. What I mean is, I've noticed your hold welcomes RPing and this is an aspect of RPG's I rarely shy away from, save tongue-and-cheekery... Yet, I am vulnerable. I long for the secrets of the Stone... Rigid cutting offense... Stoic stalwart defense... For my form to solidify and eventually bolster, I must shelter myself from the volatile and violent springtime of this young new world. As an aspiring Warrior of Stone, I vow to be an adamant ally to any stronghold to accept me in my weakened state. As compensation, I assure you I will compress this shapeless form into solid stone; a long-forged, loyal ally. The sturdy body of your mountainous hold seemed appropriate for all of these Stoney efforts. As the aspiring Stone Warrior, Pwnzy The Stoner, I swear allegiance, abilities and potential to Aldenshire; in return for a thick layered bastion to call home.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement?: Yes.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: Yes.
  12. Have you read our rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

klop552

TNT
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? klop552
  2. How old are you?14
  3. Time Zone?UTC+12
  4. How long have you played HC? a year
  5. How often are you active in game? i just got back
  6. What class are you? i havent decided
  7. What profession are you? ^^^^
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? because i need a town that is active and this seems like a good town
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? yes
  12. Have you read our rules?yes

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Pwnzy_The_Stoner
  2. How old are you?: 18 years old
  3. Time Zone?: California, Pacific Coast Time
  4. How long have you played HC?: I greylisted at the end of Zeal, but my first real play through was Dragon, and I've been fairly active ever since. I've mastered Samurai and Runeblade on the other maps, and even ran a "Righteous Good" themed RP Guild last map.
  5. How often are you active in game?: On this new Haven map I plan to be on at least once a week, which would most likely be on the weekends. I do have off days from work and college though so I'll always try and come on to "check" for periods of 15mins a day approx.
  6. What class are you?: Lost Soul, but I long for the reckless abandon of the Berserker class occupation.
  7. What profession are you?: Crafter, tho I wish to be an able bodied RuneSmith soon.
  8. Other Towns you were part of?: Stalwart and Ethereal back in Dragon. I was the head of the RP PvP guild of the Xandria Dominion/Order of the Star during the last map, during which time I was a member of SkyForge. For reference of this, click on the "GODS" link in my signature, it'll lead to the old guidl page which I put a good amount of nights into working out a set RP for the guild. A number of known heads in the server were a part of it, like jazza, kenneth chow, wolever. My signature and RP character for this server is going under reform to a different image...
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire?: The beauty of the fresh virgin lands of Haven are deceptively serene. The quiet is broken in this adventurer's mind by the constant roaring of the undead plague. As of now, I wish to allocate my wits and concentrate on augering myself a fortified form. What I mean is, I've noticed your hold welcomes RPing and this is an aspect of RPG's I rarely shy away from, save tongue-and-cheekery... Yet, I am vulnerable. I long for the secrets of the Stone... Rigid cutting offense... Stoic stalwart defense... For my form to solidify and eventually bolster, I must shelter myself from the volatile and violent springtime of this young new world. As an aspiring Warrior of Stone, I vow to be an adamant ally to any stronghold to accept me in my weakened state. As compensation, I assure you I will compress this shapeless form into solid stone; a long-forged, loyal ally. The sturdy body of your mountainous hold seemed appropriate for all of these Stoney efforts. As the aspiring Stone Warrior, Pwnzy The Stoner, I swear allegiance, abilities and potential to Aldenshire; in return for a thick layered bastion to call home.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement?: Yes.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: Yes.
  12. Have you read our rules?: Yes.

Set up a time for a TS interview, either via the forums or in game.

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? klop552
  2. How old are you?14
  3. Time Zone?UTC+12
  4. How long have you played HC? a year
  5. How often are you active in game? i just got back
  6. What class are you? i havent decided
  7. What profession are you? ^^^^
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? because i need a town that is active and this seems like a good town
  12. Have you read our rules?yes

Get with me in game or on the forums to setup a TS interview.

felcri

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Felcri
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? Central
  4. How long have you played HC? Since Zeal
  5. How often are you active in game? It varies quiet a bit, Ill try to be on daily.
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul currently, going to be Healer or Rogue
  7. What profession are you? Crafter, going to be Alchemist or Enchanter
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm *Gasp* and Citidel (I think that's how it was spelled x.x)
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Alot of old Town members from Windhelm

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Felcri
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? Central
  4. How long have you played HC? Since Zeal
  5. How often are you active in game? It varies quiet a bit, Ill try to be on daily.
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul currently, going to be Healer or Rogue
  7. What profession are you? Crafter, going to be Alchemist or Enchanter
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm *Gasp* and Citidel (I think that's how it was spelled x.x)
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Alot of old Town members from Windhelm
Accepted

__Surge__

Wood
I hope I have not lost any faith in you guys. Sorry I have been away for a while. I am having several major computer problems and can not get TS to work, but on the bright side, I got minecraft to work. So I hope to be back soon (or not :()

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Dark_Poseidon
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? new
  5. How often are you active in game?
  6. What class are you? ranger
  7. What profession are you? ranger
  8. Other Towns you were part of? n/a
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? good people
  12. Have you read our rules? yes