• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KoA] Aldenshire {Hamlet} - {Recruiting}

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
H5DdQUM.jpg

Town Name: Aldenshire
Mayor: Guardian787
SIC: Celvick
Location of Town: South East
Misc Info: Aldenshire is a tiered defense mountain city with a strong and honorable reputation. More info to come as we progress. We do like to RP so Role-Playing is always welcome.
Region: Hamlet
Tax Payment Info: Taxes are based on how big of a property you have within the town (Failure to pay taxes will result in a one week warning, and after that will be eviction). Taxes go to helping the town of Aldenshire become a better place while also providing a realistic economy.

1fg9kq9.png

We did not make the above video, but it is a nice fantasy soundtrack that fits our town.

iGtttt1.png

Council:
  • King of Alden: [Prophet] Guardian787
  • Regent of Alden: Celvick
  • Steward of Alden: Dredrikith
  • Steward of Alden: Dutchgirl619
  • Steward of Alden: Tjundis
  • Steward of Alden: whitekong512
Nobles:
  • Barbeardian
  • ForzakenAngel
  • Froztblood
  • Terisye
  • UNCLE_LEE_ROY
Citizens:
  • Abbadon
  • darthvader2143
  • davidshroomz
  • Deztrox
  • DonaldMax1
  • DubbyDubs
  • Duedarum
  • Essundym
  • Fearlesswolf34
  • Felcri
  • FriskShepherd
  • Hawaianguy1182
  • HolyRane
  • jrr5556
  • k3josh
  • Klerebeer
  • Licksterboy
  • Marypoppinz68
  • Meep0000
  • MovingTarget92
  • Navix_Song
  • retribution11
  • Sablicious
  • Sandpuppeh
  • Scars_
  • stealth_slaya
  • synlope
  • Worldscrafter
  • xOHSNAPZx

CSCMzJd.png
  1. Follow server rules.
  2. Don't attack other town members (unless they agree to pvp).
  3. Respect all town members and their property.
  4. Try to be honorable as well as aid others.
  5. No inappropriate language.
  6. DO NOT mine into the town walls or mine in the city! This brings security issues and will make the town unsafe and may result in serious consequences.
  7. MUST have Teamspeak!
  8. MUST help contribute to the city.
  9. MUST be at least 16 years of age.
  10. If you DO NOT PAY TAXES for more than 2 WEEKS without notice you will be removed from the town.
  11. MALICIOUS INTENT AGAINST ALDENSHIRE = BAN/BRANDED ENEMY.
UyZsQg7.png
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
  2. How old are you?
  3. Time Zone?
  4. How long have you played HC?
  5. How often are you active in game?
  6. What class are you?
  7. What profession are you?
  8. Other Towns you were part of?
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire?
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement?
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?
  12. Have you read our rules?

Last edited:

Zestrois

Coal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? warpig1234
  2. How old are you? I'm 15
  3. Time Zone? Pacific
  4. How long have you played HC? I think I white-listed when herocraft was released but I didn't play that much. I want to start playing now though and i thought the map wipe was the perfect opportunity
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm as often as I can possibly be, as school just started and that's keeping me quite busy.
  6. What class are you? I plan to be a rogue type character or maybe a wizard. I'm only a level 11 lost soul.
  7. What profession are you? I plan to be an alchemist.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? I was apart of Malkier on the old map. I was a lvl 22 wizard on the old map.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? It looks like a cool town, especially with the mountainous theme. I also kinda need one due to the fact that I'm new. I hope to be a good addition to the town!
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Of course.
  11. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? Yup!
  12. Have you read our rules? I sure have. There pretty straight forward.

Hello there fellow members of Aldenshire! I am currently looking to apply for your town as I am currently townless.
To my application.
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Wowminecrafter
  2. How old are you? I am currently 14(15 in January)
  3. Time Zone? Eastern Timezone GMT:5
  4. How long have you played HC? I have started playing HC almost two years ago. I am back now. Specifics? As of today, 1 day. Sorry for the lack of time but I ensure that I will learn what I need to learn quickly, and effectively.
  5. How often are you active in game? I plan to be active everyday unless I am bombarded by a bomber team of stress bombs.
  6. What class are you? I plan to become the Ninja class.
  7. What profession are you? I plan to become a farmer.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I wish to join Aldenshire because I am looking for a town divergent from others that I'd like to reside in. I want to play HC with fellow players, and create friends. Most people were busy on HC, but Mr.Noble Slapacookie kindly asked if I wanted to join Aldenshire and redirected me to the correct link. He also helped me a bit with questions, and because of that, I think Aldenshire is the place I want to reside in.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I currently recently started playing HC again but I'm sure I can somehow make due and earn money.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have both.
  12. Have you read our rules? I have not read only your rules, but the rules of the server and ToS as well.
Thank you for taking the time in reading my application!

Xx_Hodgie

Stone
1. Xx_Hodgie
2. 20
3. Central
4. just Started HC but playing MC for a long time
5. whenever im not at work
6. i want to be druid, but only lvl 5 atm lost soul and lvl 7 crafter
7. i want to be either Alchemist or Runewriter
8. n/a
9. I want to be part of a community and it seems your is an active one at that so looks even better
10. wouldn't apply if i wasn't :D
11. yes, i don't use it much but i have and can
12. i have and its common sense from my point of view, but its all fair and understandable

p.s. Look forward to joining if possible and will do my best to rise to any expectations

__Surge__

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? __Surge__
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? -7 GMT I am located in california USA
  4. How long have you played HC? I joined and was added to the white-list about a week before the server reset.
  5. How often are you active in game? I try to play every day, but will sometime off a few days due to school.
  6. What class are you? I am not familiar with the new hero class setup so I am not sure. I liked the old on better, it was easier to understand.
  7. What profession are you? I am thinking of miner since mining its my favorite activity in minecraft.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Nope. This would be my first town.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Well, I was going to make my base in this mountain because it is far from spawn and you can mine emeralds in foot hill type terrain when I saw it was already claimed. Plus the community seems trust worthy and dependable, which is why I do not just join any faction/town/clain because I do not like being back stabbed.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I like the tax feature because it forces town members to contribute to support one another.
  11. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? I have a headset/speaker, but do not know how to use team speak because I never used it. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yep and I am willing to follow them.

gogyst

Wood
1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - gogyst
2. How old are you? - 19
3. Time Zone? - +1 GMT
4. How long have you played HC? - Tbh, only for about 3-4 days
5. How often are you active in game? - Daily, often for at least several hours. Though sometimes I might not achieve that if college gets in the way (don't worry, the semester just started and I've got nothing to do :p)
6. What class are you? Currently lvl20 Lost soul, didn't choose a class yet (leaning towards the warrior branch)
7. What profession are you? Currently lvl21 crafter, didn't choose a profession yet
8. Other Towns you were part of? None
9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I've just started on this server recently and from what I've seen, to get the most fun (and protection), one has to join a township. So after snooping around a bit and being contacted by Tjundis I've choosen to apply for Aldenshire. I hope to be a part of your community and enjoy this server with you guys.
10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yeah
11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do
12. Have you read our rules? I have

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - gogyst
2. How old are you? - 19
3. Time Zone? - +1 GMT
4. How long have you played HC? - Tbh, only for about 3-4 days
5. How often are you active in game? - Daily, often for at least several hours. Though sometimes I might not achieve that if college gets in the way (don't worry, the semester just started and I've got nothing to do :p)
6. What class are you? Currently lvl20 Lost soul, didn't choose a class yet (leaning towards the warrior branch)
7. What profession are you? Currently lvl21 crafter, didn't choose a profession yet
9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I've just started on this server recently and from what I've seen, to get the most fun (and protection), one has to join a township. So after snooping around a bit and being contacted by Tjundis I've choosen to apply for Aldenshire. I hope to be a part of your community and enjoy this server with you guys.
10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yeah
11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? __Surge__
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? -7 GMT I am located in california USA
  4. How long have you played HC? I joined and was added to the white-list about a week before the server reset.
  5. How often are you active in game? I try to play every day, but will sometime off a few days due to school.
  6. What class are you? I am not familiar with the new hero class setup so I am not sure. I liked the old on better, it was easier to understand.
  7. What profession are you? I am thinking of miner since mining its my favorite activity in minecraft.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Nope. This would be my first town.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Well, I was going to make my base in this mountain because it is far from spawn and you can mine emeralds in foot hill type terrain when I saw it was already claimed. Plus the community seems trust worthy and dependable, which is why I do not just join any faction/town/clain because I do not like being back stabbed.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I like the tax feature because it forces town members to contribute to support one another.
  11. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? I have a headset/speaker, but do not know how to use team speak because I never used it. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yep and I am willing to follow them.
1. Xx_Hodgie
2. 20
3. Central
4. just Started HC but playing MC for a long time
5. whenever im not at work
6. i want to be druid, but only lvl 5 atm lost soul and lvl 7 crafter
7. i want to be either Alchemist or Runewriter
8. n/a
9. I want to be part of a community and it seems your is an active one at that so looks even better
10. wouldn't apply if i wasn't :D
11. yes, i don't use it much but i have and can
12. i have and its common sense from my point of view, but its all fair and understandable

p.s. Look forward to joining if possible and will do my best to rise to any expectations
Hello there fellow members of Aldenshire! I am currently looking to apply for your town as I am currently townless.
To my application.

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Wowminecrafter
    • How old are you? I am currently 14(15 in January)
    • Time Zone? Eastern Timezone GMT:5
    • How long have you played HC? I have started playing HC almost two years ago. I am back now. Specifics? As of today, 1 day. Sorry for the lack of time but I ensure that I will learn what I need to learn quickly, and effectively.
    • How often are you active in game? I plan to be active everyday unless I am bombarded by a bomber team of stress bombs.
    • What class are you? I plan to become the Ninja class.
    • What profession are you? I plan to become a farmer.
    • Other Towns you were part of? N/A
    • Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I wish to join Aldenshire because I am looking for a town divergent from others that I'd like to reside in. I want to play HC with fellow players, and create friends. Most people were busy on HC, but Mr.Noble Slapacookie kindly asked if I wanted to join Aldenshire and redirected me to the correct link. He also helped me a bit with questions, and because of that, I think Aldenshire is the place I want to reside in.
    • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I currently recently started playing HC again but I'm sure I can somehow make due and earn money.
    • Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have both.
    • Have you read our rules? I have not read only your rules, but the rules of the server and ToS as well.
Thank you for taking the time in reading my application!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? warpig1234
  2. How old are you? I'm 15
  3. Time Zone? Pacific
  4. How long have you played HC? I think I white-listed when herocraft was released but I didn't play that much. I want to start playing now though and i thought the map wipe was the perfect opportunity
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm as often as I can possibly be, as school just started and that's keeping me quite busy.
  6. What class are you? I plan to be a rogue type character or maybe a wizard. I'm only a level 11 lost soul.
  7. What profession are you? I plan to be an alchemist.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? I was apart of Malkier on the old map. I was a lvl 22 wizard on the old map.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? It looks like a cool town, especially with the mountainous theme. I also kinda need one due to the fact that I'm new. I hope to be a good addition to the town!
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Of course.
  11. Do you have Team-speak and a mic? Yup!
  12. Have you read our rules? I sure have. There pretty straight forward.

All Have been accepted. Please contact Slapacookie ingame or message me on the forums for more information.

deamento

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) Deamento
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? GMT+1
  4. How long have you played HC? Played a couple of years ago, started again just now
  5. How often are you active in game? Every weekend, i'm at a boarding school so the internet is kinda bad
  6. What class are you? Lost soul (Warrior when i get to level 30)
  7. What profession are you? Crafter (Probably miner after i hit the max level)
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Because i like RPing and this is the first town i found
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? ofcourse
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Indeed i have

Iansellars

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Iansellars
  2. How old are you? 21
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? Few Days
  5. How often are you active in game? 1-2 during the week and most weekends
  6. What class are you? Lost Souls level 6
  7. What profession are you? Crafter level 11
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Small group where I can find a few friends and start to enjoy Herocraft. Plus I like the tiered mountain fortress theme you described.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes/ Yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? walkersgaming
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? GMT
  4. How long have you played HC? 3 days
  5. How often are you active in game? Daily
  6. What class are you? Yet to choose
  7. What profession are you? Yet to choose
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Nope
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? My friend gogyst just joined and I'd like to join him and yourselfs. I like to PvP and build farms and hope to be of good service to you.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure!
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) darkbalde2040
  2. How old are you? 21
  3. Time Zone? UTC-08:00
  4. How long have you played HC? 2-3 days
  5. How often are you active in game? i try to play for a least 4 or 5 hours a day if possible on a even on a super busy week i will be on for a lest a hour a day
  6. What class are you? lonesoul going to pick healer Durid
  7. What profession are you? level 8 crafter going to pick farmer
  8. Other Towns you were part of? none
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? i like the theme of the town and small community's are all-ways fun. i have not role played before but would be willing to give it a try
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? yes all-ways willing to help a town that would take me in.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? got teamspeak installed and a good mic ready to use
  12. Have you read our rules? yes of both the towns rules and the server rules and TOS

Limeyman

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) Deamento
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? GMT+1
  4. How long have you played HC? Played a couple of years ago, started again just now
  5. How often are you active in game? Every weekend, i'm at a boarding school so the internet is kinda bad
  6. What class are you? Lost soul (Warrior when i get to level 30)
  7. What profession are you? Crafter (Probably miner after i hit the max level)
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Because i like RPing and this is the first town i found
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? ofcourse
  12. Have you read our rules? Indeed i have
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Iansellars
  2. How old are you? 21
  3. Time Zone? EST
  4. How long have you played HC? Few Days
  5. How often are you active in game? 1-2 during the week and most weekends
  6. What class are you? Lost Souls level 6
  7. What profession are you? Crafter level 11
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Small group where I can find a few friends and start to enjoy Herocraft. Plus I like the tiered mountain fortress theme you described.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes/ Yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes I have
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? walkersgaming
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Time Zone? GMT
  4. How long have you played HC? 3 days
  5. How often are you active in game? Daily
  6. What class are you? Yet to choose
  7. What profession are you? Yet to choose
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Nope
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? My friend gogyst just joined and I'd like to join him and yourselfs. I like to PvP and build farms and hope to be of good service to you.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure!
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) darkbalde2040
  2. How old are you? 21
  3. Time Zone? UTC-08:00
  4. How long have you played HC? 2-3 days
  5. How often are you active in game? i try to play for a least 4 or 5 hours a day if possible on a even on a super busy week i will be on for a lest a hour a day
  6. What class are you? lonesoul going to pick healer Durid
  7. What profession are you? level 8 crafter going to pick farmer
  8. Other Towns you were part of? none
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? i like the theme of the town and small community's are all-ways fun. i have not role played before but would be willing to give it a try
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? yes all-ways willing to help a town that would take me in.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? got teamspeak installed and a good mic ready to use
  12. Have you read our rules? yes of both the towns rules and the server rules and TOS

All Applications have been accepted! please contact myself, Dredrikith, or Slapacookie in game or message us on the forums for more information :)

xxthirteen

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? schizoTechie
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? GMT -7
  4. How long have you played HC? 2 days currently, used to play on another account called xxthirteen for about a mnoth.
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm on once per day.
  6. What class are you? Soon to be Wizard!
  7. What profession are you? Gonna be alchemist.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? n/a
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? RP is always cool, and an honorable town is always cool therefore by proxy a cool town to join.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Unboxermail
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? GMT +1
  4. How long have you played HC? I've been playing Minecraft since 2010, but just recently joined HC a few days ago.
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm active a fewl hours every day.
  6. What class are you? I have yet to decide what path to choose.
  7. What profession are you? I have yet to decide my profession aswell.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? None. I've been living by myself.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Because it looks like an interesting town to join, and because my other 2 friends, walkersgaming & gogyst have joined it aswell. I'm also deffently a "team player", so I'd love to help out and contribute in the town.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I am more than okay with this.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes, I have both.
  12. Have you read our rules? I certainly have.

Last edited:

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
By the way; good luck this map guys. We've all had our differences in the past but 'tis a new chapter! Cant wait to see what you guys make the kingdom into :)

Limeyman

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? schizoTechie
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? GMT -7
  4. How long have you played HC? 2 days currently, used to play on another account called xxthirteen for about a mnoth.
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm on once per day.
  6. What class are you? Soon to be Wizard!
  7. What profession are you? Gonna be alchemist.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? n/a
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? RP is always cool, and an honorable town is always cool therefore by proxy a cool town to join.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? Sure.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes.
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Unboxermail
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. Time Zone? GMT +1
  4. How long have you played HC? I've been playing Minecraft since 2010, but just recently joined HC a few days ago.
  5. How often are you active in game? I'm active a fewl hours every day.
  6. What class are you? I have yet to decide what path to choose.
  7. What profession are you? I have yet to decide my profession aswell.
  8. Other Towns you were part of? None. I've been living by myself.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? Because it looks like an interesting town to join, and because my other 2 friends, walkersgaming & gogyst have joined it aswell. I'm also deffently a "team player", so I'd love to help out and contribute in the town.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? I am more than okay with this.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes, I have both.
  12. Have you read our rules? I certainly have.

accepted! please join our teamspeak channel for more information. :)

Gixxy

TNT
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? gixxy
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. Time Zone? Central US
  4. How long have you played HC? 18 June 2011, 2 years 4 months
  5. How often are you active in game? Several Times a week for a few hours each
  6. What class are you? Currently Lost Soul, Plan to become Wizard
  7. What profession are you? Currently Crafter, Plan to become Engineer
  8. Other Towns you were part of? Previous Map: Malkier, before that none, and before that I honestly can't remember the town names.
  9. Why do you want to join Aldenshire? I like the idea of living in a mountain as well as the objective of defence and upholding of honor
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement? As long as it is within reason, not a problem.
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Indeed