• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KO][Hamlet] Glaciem (27) (Honorable Evil) -Recruiting

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
He Might be mayor. It's up to Malo and Merikku to decide. Both of them want the position, and I really didn't want t carry the burden of mayor.
Then why leave glaciem? Stepping down from your position is possible.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
There seems to be a trend in herocraft, players making self-fulfilling prophecies. If someone says the town is dying, and leaves, then others start to believe it and decay and stagnation set in. If your town is dying, the Good thing to do is to stick with it and work hard for it.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN:thomaslemarte
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Few days, i have completely rebuilt a city , and now i want to join one.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):Wel, like above, I found out that towns give protection and a place not to get raped 24/7.
4. Towns you've been in:None.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:Inde-what? I just think you should add me to your town because i am a valuable player, who can contibute almost all his time to the betterment of the town.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:As much as possible.
7. Referrals / Warrantor:None.
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:No.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2+hours a day, 5 days a week minimum
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:No, i do not have skype.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN:thomaslemarte
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Few days, i have completely rebuilt a city , and now i want to join one.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):Wel, like above, I found out that towns give protection and a place not to get raped 24/7.
4. Towns you've been in:None.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:Inde-what? I just think you should add me to your town because i am a valuable player, who can contibute almost all his time to the betterment of the town.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:As much as possible.
7. Referrals / Warrantor:None.
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:No.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2+hours a day, 5 days a week minimum
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:No, i do not have skype.
ok you are accepted get with me or merikku to get set up

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I have decided to leave glaciem. See ya :(

Remove my regions in a day or two. Just give me enough time to move my items out.

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
I cannot be Mayor of Glaciem I'm sorry guys. I'm just going to be a regular player. Too much responsibility and less fun. BUT I'm glad I could help you guys fortify the town :3