• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KO][Hamlet] Glaciem (27) (Honorable Evil) -Recruiting

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Glaciem%20Logo.png
Who we are:
Glaciem, formed to strengthen the Kingdom of Obscurity, will consist of only the loyalest, noblest and most heroic players known.​

Glaciem%20Banners.png

Rules:
1. Follow all Server Rules!​
2. Loyality and Honesty - No betraying, no theft - You'll be expelled.​
3. Common Sense in behaviour and all chats.​
4. Inform Council+ when leaving for a longer period.​
5. Use Skype actively.​
Glaciem%20Banners.png

Mayor: theazian
theazian.png
SiC:Malomarcus
Diplomat.png
Banker: TurtleSick
Anotherone.png
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Council:
-Malomarcus​
- KrunknMunky​
- theazian​
-Watter_Bottle​
-Merikku​
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Members:
- grishnax​
- Reecehibberd​
- Steven_B​
- [Proctor]theazian​
- xXAmonicXx​
- TurtleSick​
- Keache​
- Desserhawk​
- konradkotus​
- Lodev​
- thejoker1177​
- Bagzy95​
- couljj​
- NautX​
- Kirabo​
- Malomarcus​
- BrunoTheMiner​
- Afro7897​
- Mysteriousyellow​
- Iarborary​
- Tiggar​
- KrunknMunky [Resident]​
- xBlackLightx​
- [Architect]Watter_Bottle​
- Bluetank​
- Phumlaphee​
- Merikku​
-LyasS​
-Kmayer1​
Honorary Members
-TheMormon​
-Galaxial
-Troppicz​
-Upb34t​
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Alliances:
KO - Panorama
KO - Adamantium
XD - All towns
KoE - All towns
Nevermore
Safehaven
Konoha [Peace Treaty]
At War:
All that are at war with KO.

Glaciem%20Banners.png
Application Form:
1. IGN:​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
4. Towns you've been in:​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Alrighty guys, time to get down to buisness. First off, @Merikku and @Watter_Bottle will be in charge of town defensive strategies and buildings. Listen to them, and help them gather whatever materials they might need. Secondly, we need to build a platform/ground over the water on the ocean. We gonna need a shit ton of dirt, so raid your chests, or go gather some stacks. Lastly, I realize that we're going through some weird leadership changes, but be assured that this town is not dead yet!

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Everybody get as much sand to finish the ceiling. Town defenses should be finished for now.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Plot layout.png
Ok here is the basic tunnel system for the underground plot layers. We will have 8 plots in each layer, 2 plots per section and an escape lift in each corner.

the center will be cased in glass with an iron door only open to a member (redstone torch)
*This IS NOT an huge open canvas, The lines you see (octagon shaped) are tunnels to plots and possible shops.
- the tunnels and the main corridor will be designed however you guys want i'll leave that up to you.

Traps wont work in here, these will be above our farms and other already existing structures.
*Lifts up and down into the farms will be provided but we may need to shift a few things around for them to fit.

- These farm lifts will be located in the center

- One of the each 4 sections will have a safe-zone in the space not taken up by the plots, chests with food and basic PVP items will be stored there in an emergency. Each safezone will not have any lifts in it, and one gate that is only operate-able from the inside. Reasons it's needed?:
I.) We seem to get raided a lot
II.) If a mob spawns in the tunnel and your low on health you have 4 safezones to fall-back onto.

As for traps not inside the tunnels I will inform you all via in-game or personal message.

LyasS

Dirt
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft- 1h. minecraft over a year now​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I wish to be part of community that has strong moral laws, and is honorable and worthy of being called a company of heroes (lol)​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: My stubornness, my tactical expertiese (not a native speaker) and here and there some architectural and marketing ideas maybe....​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: By the Unseen.... A lot....​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Never, i have to follow the Code...​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: i just started but as much as needed, probabley​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have veni.pehlivanov and i am online every day from around 2 or 3 to like 11 Eastern European Time thats +2 Greenwich​

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello there, i am still new but by the Unseen and all their servants i want clearance to join yar nice and valarous town... may the gods shine upon u ppl....
Please use the proper format here:

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
4. Towns you've been in:​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft- 1h. minecraft over a year now​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I wish to be part of community that has strong moral laws, and is honorable and worthy of being called a company of heroes (lol)​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: My stubornness, my tactical expertiese (not a native speaker) and here and there some architectural and marketing ideas maybe....​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: By the Unseen.... A lot....​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Never, i have to follow the Code...​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: i just started but as much as needed, probabley​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have veni.pehlivanov and i am online every day from around 2 or 3 to like 11 Eastern European Time thats +2 Greenwich​
Ok you're accepted please get with either TheAzian or me in-game and we'll direct you towards town.

kmayer1

Dirt
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Application Form:
1. IGN: kmayer1​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft 2 weeks. Minecraft 3 years​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join Glaciem because it's a safe and modest town to be in from what I've heard and seen. The towns people seem curteous as well.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am a very good team player and quite good at building as well. I can also help with protecting the city once I finally reach level 30.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: On a scale of 1-100: 90​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 1-2 hours a day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes and yes!​

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Application Form:
1. IGN: kmayer1​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft 2 weeks. Minecraft 3 years​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join Glaciem because it's a safe and modest town to be in from what I've heard and seen. The towns people seem curteous as well.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am a very good team player and quite good at building as well. I can also help with protecting the city once I finally reach level 30.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: On a scale of 1-100: 90​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 1-2 hours a day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes and yes!​
Ok you're accepted get with me or Azian to get set up.

kmayer1

Dirt
Any ideas on how we want to buff up on our defense since we get raided more than we should be?