• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[KO][Hamlet] Glaciem (27) (Honorable Evil) -Recruiting

Nba_Rondo9

Wood
1. IGN: mikesa23​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft: 2 days minecraft: around 10 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): i want to join this town cause this sounds like a great town and i want a town so that i can actually have somewhere and some people to help me lev.​
4. Towns you've been in: none, im new​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: maybe not indispensable but im a good miner and im very loyal, im also trying to get to a high hero level which i guess is when i could really help u in pvp.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: almost all and my time and effort that i can spare for herocraft as like i said above, im very loyal and willing to help​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Mysteriousyellow​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no as ive never been in one, but on a server with factions i know of, i have never once done those things​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: well im new but im thinking of atleast 1 hour a day at minimun​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: i dont have skype but i can get it and i will be online quite often​

Valera

Diamond
Warning that this town is being moved to the graveyard per request of the mayor listed. The town Glaciem will be de-regioned.