• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~[Kman133]'s {Whitelist Application}~

K

Kman133

1. Minecraft In-game name: Kman133
  2. Location & Age:I live in the USA and am turning 14 on the 23rd of this month
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):yes. I was banned for being put on creative mode by a staff member and asking to be put on survival, and then proving I was in creative by flying and saying "Behold it is I, Chuck Noris" I was then banned after hours of explaining how I got put in creative by a rogue staff member (they didn't believe me(the following day I discovered that their server had been greifed:eek: (wonder who did it, because it definitely wasn't a rogue staff member;) ))).
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around on the internet after my favorite server shut down, and found this. I hope it's as good as it looked. :D
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes, and I am planning on Voting more once I join Herocraft
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an Expert archer, Redstone Nerd, Minecraft battle Strategist, Builder, and Leader
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF7
  10. Additional Info:I am an archer in real life, I love spicy and sour foods irl. for half a year i trained with some of the best pvpers, and during a fight with 20 diamond armored pvp gods with fire swords vs me , I lost... but only after I killed 15 of them with a couple redstone traps I made myself, that composed of: Naturally spawned mobs, Lava, bedrock falls, TnT, death by cactus (Mwahaha), and me as the bait. Irl I am a karate student and am a purple belt (3rd lowest, 5th higest) in karate, yellow belt in taekwondo, and as a yellow belt I took down 2 orange belts, 1 blue belt, 3 purple belts, and almost took down a brown belt.
Thank you for reading my application, IDK what the special key is, but i typed what i saw in the example applications. I hope I can become an active member in the Herocraft community. Thank You :) :cool: :)

-Kman133

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
*reviewing*

Your special key is incorrect. Please fix it and repost your application in this thread.

K

Kman133

*reviewing*

Your special key is incorrect. Please fix it and repost your application in this thread.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kman133
  2. Location & Age:I live in the USA and am turning 14 on the 23rd of this month
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):yes. I was banned for being put on creative mode by a staff member and asking to be put on survival, and then proving I was in creative by flying and saying "Behold it is I, Chuck Noris" I was then banned after hours of explaining how I got put in creative by a rogue staff member (they didn't believe me(the following day I discovered that their server had been greifed:eek: (wonder who did it, because it definitely wasn't a rogue staff member;) ))).
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around on the internet after my favorite server shut down, and found this. I hope it's as good as it looked. :D
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes, and I am planning on Voting more once I join Herocraft
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an Expert archer, Redstone Nerd, Minecraft battle Strategist, Builder, and Leader
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK7
  10. Additional Info:I am an archer in real life, I love spicy and sour foods irl. for half a year i trained with some of the best pvpers, and during a fight with 20 diamond armored pvp gods with fire swords vs me , I lost... but only after I killed 15 of them with a couple redstone traps I made myself, that composed of: Naturally spawned mobs, Lava, bedrock falls, TnT, death by cactus (Mwahaha), and me as the bait. Irl I am a karate student and am a purple belt (3rd lowest, 5th higest) in karate, yellow belt in taekwondo, and as a yellow belt I took down 2 orange belts, 1 blue belt, 3 purple belts, and almost took down a brown belt.
Thank you for reading my application, IDK what the special key is, but i typed what i saw in the example applications. I hope I can become an active member in the Herocraft community. Thank You :) :cool: :)
I fixed the special key.

-Kman133

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):yes. I was banned for being put on creative mode by a staff member and asking to be put on survival, and then proving I was in creative by flying and saying "Behold it is I, Chuck Noris" I was then banned after hours of explaining how I got put in creative by a rogue staff member (they didn't believe me(the following day I discovered that their server had been greifed:eek: (wonder who did it, because it definitely wasn't a rogue staff member;) ))).
What server was this ban on and how long ago was it?

K

Kman133

it was on a "percy jackson RolePlay" Server, and it was a year and a half ago
What server was this ban on and how long ago was it?
It was a "percy jackson RolePlaying" server, and the incident was a year and a half ago

K

Kman133

The server didn't go as well as they planned, I joined it to have fun, and the staff kept using mob disguise to chase players around and kill them, and they also teleported people into the void.
I am kind of Glad they banned me

K

Kman133

Mind explaining why you're failing to mention this hacking ban that was 2 months ago?
http://www.severepvp.net/forum/m/9052487/viewthread/5851684-banned-for-no-reason
THAT was THE WORST server EVER. the Admin banned me for "nodus" because I killed him in PvP (the admin had no armor and no weapons),
I had full diamond armor, God Apples, tons of friends I had The #1 Faction. and then when I got unbanned, my faction was disbanded and my inventory and ender chest were cleared.Gone, Forever. And for what reason? there was none. if you had read my thread asking for an unban (Banned for no reason) you would have known this (the title is self-explanatory)

I just wanted to forget about that server and join a better one.
Now can I please become a member of this server and forget about that?
I understand that you wanted me to tell you about ALL of my bans, but that was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I just wanted to Forget about it. after I lost everything, I quit Minecraft for 2 months, hoping I would find a server that would compensate for my loss with a better community.

K

Kman133

Mind explaining why you're failing to mention this hacking ban that was 2 months ago?
http://www.severepvp.net/forum/m/9052487/viewthread/5851684-banned-for-no-reason
I gave you your reason. I explained the reason. I gave you an essays worth of information.
can I join this server? or do I have to find a server that won't make me write an essay per ban?
because tons of servers ban you just because the want to.
and many more won't whitelist you if you got banned by one of those servers.
if this server won't whitelist me because of that stupid server I'm going to have to keep looking.

let me know if this is accepted or denied. Thank you

-Kman133

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have my reservations at the moment things don't quite add up but if you play on the greylist for about a week and I don't run into any problems with you then I'll add you to the whitelist. Deal?

K

Kman133

Ok, sure. I'd be happy to explain things to you that "don't add up" if you'd want me to.
I enjoy this server so I'm ok with playing on it for 1 week on greylist

K

Kman133

I've been on the server for 3 Weeks,
Can I Be whitelisted Yet???

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well you've played the week I asked you to and I've not seen you cause any problems so I'll add you to the whitelist in a second.