• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingdom Of Ybiewen : A Gathering

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:
drpepper1344
Previous Towns(including current):
none currently, did not play at all the last map. helped found a town called Solitude a few maps ago,
Frost on Dragongarde, and I don't remember the rest from previous maps.

Herocraft Experience:
4+ Years, with about 2 being active, on and off the others. Was very active on Dragongarde, the tail end of Zeal, and Sanctum
What position do you desire?:
Gatherer, I tend to mine and/or farm quite a bit.

Screenshots (if builder):
Not Applicable
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?:
Of course
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?:
With summer coming on, for sure. Will have to see how things play out afterwards, due to first year of college and jobs starting
Notes:​
IGN: iAlchemist
Previous Towns(including current): Tiltwo, Pemben, Deadpool, in reverse chronological order. I'm forgetting one, I'm sure of it.
Herocraft Experience: officially a year. Gotta get me that title.
What position do you desire?: I prefer to be an engineer, so I suppose I'm a builder? I like to build traps and things of the like.
Screenshots (if builder): I don't have any screenshots, but I know you're aware of my engineer prowess.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Indeed, good sir.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: If my internet can hold up for more than thirty minutes than a day, yes. I'm headed off to college very soon (end of the summer) so I'll have better internet then.
Notes: do I need to write anything here? Ehh, do you like cannons?
Both of you are welcome to join us, therefore are Accepted. However, alche I know you could make a better application :0!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: 3WayWithTrump
Previous Towns(including current): New to the server, no current town.
Herocraft Experience: I've played for a few days and have leveled quite a bit
What position do you desire?: Gatherer
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Yes
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes
Sorry man, but it appears you are denied to join us as a founding member. Re-Apply when the map starts as a normal citizen possibly!

IGN: Sir_Smashalot
Previous Towns(including current): Raubtier
Herocraft Experience: about 2 or 3 years on and off.
What position do you desire?: Engineer/builder, but I'll be gathering early on.
Screenshots (if builder): can be found in creative.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: only the finest bouncy castles for my liege.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I do love my redstone work. just about anything complex and more importantly, useful, but I will try to keep lag to a minimum if I can.
Notes: No real life to speak of. Bit of a night owl. Lives in a desert region

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Sir_Smashalot
Previous Towns(including current): Raubtier
Herocraft Experience: about 2 or 3 years on and off.
What position do you desire?: Engineer/builder, but I'll be gathering early on.
Screenshots (if builder): can be found in creative.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: only the finest bouncy castles for my liege.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I do love my redstone work. just about anything complex and more importantly, useful, but I will try to keep lag to a minimum if I can.
Notes: No real life to speak of. Bit of a night owl. Lives in a desert region
Accepted, of course.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ybiewen is under heavy planning.
For the founding members who need preparation before starting, including engineer testing and build ideas, we have been at work in creative. Currently, we're doing well on getting an idea on how we're going to do things.

We are in need of a few people. Basic builders, to help @Rihawk_ design the town. These builders must be willing to undergo his inspections and modify to the town needs, working under him. Note we are in the desert and rely on a sandstone palate.

We also are looking for dedicated PvP'ers. These will need to be aware to not attack allies. They have free range otherwise.

Feel free to fill out an application and reply below!

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: radicater11
Previous Towns(including current): I was only in Erebor this map, and past that my most notable include Newerth, Skyforge, and Camelot.
Herocraft Experience: 4 years now.
What position do you desire?: I would love to be your General, and you have already seen me fight. I can also gather on my downtime, as I will be a miner.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I would only expect the best out of this endeavor.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Much more than somewhat, I take key positions in town very seriously.
Notes: You PvPed with me during your end of map event, and I can coordinate group PvP with past experience as raid leader for multiple towns.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: radicater11
Previous Towns(including current): I was only in Erebor this map, and past that my most notable include Newerth, Skyforge, and Camelot.
Herocraft Experience: 4 years now.
What position do you desire?: I would love to be your General, and you have already seen me fight. I can also gather on my downtime, as I will be a miner.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I would only expect the best out of this endeavor.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Much more than somewhat, I take key positions in town very seriously.
Notes: You PvPed with me during your end of map event, and I can coordinate group PvP with past experience as raid leader for multiple towns.
Happy Birthday!

We have been needing a General, so I gladly welcome you aboard, through Acceptance!

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: IronAegis
Previous Towns(including current): Nuxvar
Herocraft Experience: 2-3 Years
What position do you desire?: General / Defender
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I will love to make anaesthetic town :)
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes, hopefully this is a masterwork of a town
Notes: Love to PvP, build, and many other things

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I will love to make anaesthetic town :)
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes, hopefully this is a masterwork of a town

I'd like to point out that when I started Herocraft, Aegis was my homie and he treated me with the upmost respect...even though I was a noob.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! I believe you will be a nice addition to Ybiewen.

Areorah

Stone
IGN: Areorah
Previous Towns(including current): I can't remember my last one from 1-2 years ago, no current ones.
Herocraft Experience: I started almost 2 years ago and shortly quit after when people were spawn camping me inside of graveyards.
What position do you desire?: Wouldn't matter, anything besides PvP for now (if that's a job.)
Notes: I am pretty new to Herocraft in general, but know some knowledge with the Heroes plugin, I don't really wish to do something PvP related at the start, since I'm pretty new. I really don't care what I do, just ask and I probably will do.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
If the map isn't 100% dead I might think about this.
:0
IGN: Areorah
Previous Towns(including current): I can't remember my last one from 1-2 years ago, no current ones.
Herocraft Experience: I started almost 2 years ago and shortly quit after when people were spawn camping me inside of graveyards.
What position do you desire?: Wouldn't matter, anything besides PvP for now (if that's a job.)
Notes: I am pretty new to Herocraft in general, but know some knowledge with the Heroes plugin, I don't really wish to do something PvP related at the start, since I'm pretty new. I really don't care what I do, just ask and I probably will do.
Thank you for applying to join our founding team! However, it appears I will have to deny this application. We are in need of PvPers and someone who is very familiar with the Herocraft Economy to assist managing our funds. Be sure to re-apply when we post our citizenship thread! See you at the reset!

Last edited:

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
IGN: JeffJames
Previous Towns(including current): Gallifrey, Oblivion, Underworld
Herocraft Experience: Been around since Zeal
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, Economist, General (I'm flexible whatever you end up needing in the end)
Screenshots (if builder): NA
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Absolutely
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Thats the plan :)
Notes: I was mayor of Gallifrey in Dragongarde and I've been around since Zeal like I said. I'm devoted to the work as long as other people are too (No fun playing alone haha)

OhBrod

TNT
IGN: OhBrod
Previous Towns(including current): N/A
Herocraft Experience: Played for a long while on another server with Heroes plugin and played a bit a while ago on herocraft, also i learn fast
What position do you desire?: Mining Slave or Money Man also I'm often exploring and mapping others bases
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Indeed
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: As much as I can be.
Notes: I work on weekend but I'm often online anytime else, I can give you my skype if you want to talk to me when I'm not on minecraft. My classes and Ninja and Miner but ill prob change to alchemist when where on the real map.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: JeffJames
Previous Towns(including current): Gallifrey, Oblivion, Underworld
Herocraft Experience: Been around since Zeal
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, Economist, General (I'm flexible whatever you end up needing in the end)
Screenshots (if builder): NA
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Absolutely
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Thats the plan :)
Notes: I was mayor of Gallifrey in Dragongarde and I've been around since Zeal like I said. I'm devoted to the work as long as other people are too (No fun playing alone haha)
IGN: OhBrod
Previous Towns(including current): N/A
Herocraft Experience: Played for a long while on another server with Heroes plugin and played a bit a while ago on herocraft, also i learn fast
What position do you desire?: Mining Slave or Money Man also I'm often exploring and mapping others bases
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Indeed
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: As much as I can be.
Notes: I work on weekend but I'm often online anytime else, I can give you my skype if you want to talk to me when I'm not on minecraft. My classes and Ninja and Miner but ill prob change to alchemist when where on the real map.
Both of you are accepted, however only as members and not founders. This shouldn't be a problem, Founders are separated by two things; They worked in planning the town pre-beta, and have shown talent in their fields of application.

Founders are also the main workers in getting Ybiewen set up. They donate their time and money for the betterment of the town. They receive instant nobleship for their dedication.

Do not worry, however! Show us, here on Beta, that you can do what you signed up for quite well. Get involved PvPing, or get rich. Gather lots of resources. Show us you deserve the rank of Founder. The Founding team is still allowing new members pre-launch during Beta, BUT these are not insta-founders as mentioned.

See you soon!