• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingdom Of Ybiewen : A Gathering

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
As the dry, hot winds begin to settle, and the blinding light rests over the barren landscape, you fear the dark chill of the night. As yo worry, you catch a glimpse in the dying skyline of light- artificial light. It illuminates something far larger, perhaps a village, before you realize it was nothing more than what you had been searching for; for, it is Ybiewen, Kingdom of the Seven Sands.

ea97c6bf221462d74357ec12f0ec832c.jpg

Ybiewen : A Gathering

Hello. Perhaps you know me, perhaps you do not. I am GodOfGales, a devoted Guide and mayor. Currently, I run the oldest standing nation, and one of the oldest towns, the town being settled on the first day of the map Citadel and hopefully standing until it's end.

This said, I am aware of the township update being spoken by Kainzo and presumably suggested by the timer on the home page. I am hoping a reset follows it, but am unsure.

Either way, when it releases, I will be starting Ybiewen, a kingdom desert with heavy RP feels, and am in need of co-founders. Here is what I'm looking for.

Builder: I need someone who can build, and build good, and devoted to the task. Screen shots needed.

Gatherer: Someone who can gather materials for builders. Hopefully one for ores and blocks, and another for farming.

Economist: Someone who knows how to handle money.

General: Someone who can organize a force so we don't start off weak.

Benefits
?
  • High rank is town government
  • ~
  • Help begin an amazing community
  • ~
  • A diverse and unique governmental opportunity
  • ~
  • Much more!

I know this is early, but to make something as good as this is going to be, we'll need planning. Please apply below with this format.

IGN:
Previous Towns(including current):
Herocraft Experience:
What position do you desire?:
Screenshots (if builder):
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?:
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?:
Notes:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Not sure of my town Status in the coming days, but I can be a farm slave possibly.

GL.

Right... Gotta remember the concept for my town again. Think it was Bard to guide the lost souls into this world. Ah well, should start getting that up this weekend. Maybe we'll be allies, seems pretty necessary to have trade with the new plugin.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
I wouldn't mind getting involved in a town once the reset happens. The only reason I'm not playing atm is the reset is coming up, and I don't want to master then have the reset a week later :p. But after the reset, glad to do anything I can.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Right... Gotta remember the concept for my town again. Think it was Bard to guide the lost souls into this world. Ah well, should start getting that up this weekend. Maybe we'll be allies, seems pretty necessary to have trade with the new plugin.
Totally man!

I wouldn't mind getting involved in a town once the reset happens. The only reason I'm not playing atm is the reset is coming up, and I don't want to master then have the reset a week later :p. But after the reset, glad to do anything I can.
Sweet

IGN: ethanburger

Previous Towns: Raubtier, Valcral, just joined Tiltwo, and some noob town on Haven I have forgotten the name

Desiree Position: Gatherer(specially ore and blocks). I can fight just fine, but I'm not fit to be a general - I can build, but not as good as some. Where I really shine is bringing in large amounts of ore - I will probs go miner right off the bat

Herocraft experience: been active on and off since 2012. Don't wanna do the math on how long that is :p

Will I be devoted to my work? Hell yes
I take pride in what I do

Notes: I am a rower, so I have really late practices. However I can usually get on every day for atleast 40minutes to an hour, after practice

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hope you can join us!
IGN: LordZelkova (Usually go by Zelkova)
Previous Towns(including current): Mostly self made towns that died.
Herocraft Experience: Almost 5 Years
What position do you desire?: Gatherer &/or Economist
Screenshots (if builder): N/a
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: But of course!
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Of course, I usually end up doing very routine things especially for farming.
Notes: I have no life, at least until school.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ethanburger

Previous Towns: Raubtier, Valcral, just joined Tiltwo, and some noob town on Haven I have forgotten the name

Desiree Position: Gatherer(specially ore and blocks). I can fight just fine, but I'm not fit to be a general - I can build, but not as good as some. Where I really shine is bringing in large amounts of ore - I will probs go miner right off the bat

Herocraft experience: been active on and off since 2012. Don't wanna do the math on how long that is :p

Will I be devoted to my work? Hell yes
I take pride in what I do

Notes: I am a rower, so I have really late practices. However I can usually get on every day for atleast 40minutes to an hour, after practice
IGN: LordZelkova (Usually go by Zelkova)
Previous Towns(including current): Mostly self made towns that died.
Herocraft Experience: Almost 5 Years
What position do you desire?: Gatherer &/or Economist
Screenshots (if builder): N/a
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: But of course!
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Of course, I usually end up doing very routine things especially for farming.
Notes: I have no life, at least until school.
Both of you are accepted! I'm looking forward to great things with you guys!

Cwallcon

Gold
IGN:Cwallcon
Previous Towns(including current): twiltwo.
Herocraft Experience: decent fighter and builder
What position do you desire?:all round worker. i cant decide. Edit: General
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: yes. So fancy
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: hopefully i will try to stay active in the community
Notes: probably going pyromancer next reset.
undertale trash

Last edited:

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ncbugboy
Previous Towns(including current): Owner of Ataria(Last map), somewhat homeless this current map.
Herocraft Experience: Played 2-3 years, so I've been around a bit
What position do you desire?: Gatherer of ore/resources or I can farm, doesn't matter. Would like to get into pvp eventually, and I would go for general, however I am not the best recruiter. I could help with a building or two, however I am not a master builder either.
Yes, I understand
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I'll give it 110%
Notes: Like I said, plan on doing pvp.I will probably be going necro(I think I have an addiction to it) and I'd probably go whatever profession needed. Since school is out, I have lots of time to go on the server. Once school starts however( Beginning of August) I will only play an hour or two on weekdays. I will always have several hours on the weekends though.

Ty you very much for your consideration

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ncbugboy
Previous Towns(including current): Owner of Ataria(Last map), somewhat homeless this current map.
Herocraft Experience: Played 2-3 years, so I've been around a bit
What position do you desire?: Gatherer of ore/resources or I can farm, doesn't matter. Would like to get into pvp eventually, and I would go for general, however I am not the best recruiter. I could help with a building or two, however I am not a master builder either.
Yes, I understand
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I'll give it 110%
Notes: Like I said, plan on doing pvp.I will probably be going necro(I think I have an addiction to it) and I'd probably go whatever profession needed. Since school is out, I have lots of time to go on the server. Once school starts however( Beginning of August) I will only play an hour or two on weekdays. I will always have several hours on the weekends though.

Ty you very much for your consideration
Accepted. Could you do the mining work, as you said? Ore's? Adding you to the convo now.

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
IGN: DemonicRP
Previous Towns(including current): Imperial [Citadel]
Herocraft Experience: I joined HC about three months ago and got sucked into Imperial by IronAegis (if you're reading this Aegis, hmu), then most of my friends had pressured me into managing a different server so I left HC. Long story short-- server was sold and I'm what you would call a Lost Soul. Now I have returned to HC about a week ago just to find out there will be a reset! I'm so excited to jump into this server again, I hope you will accept me when you begin accepting the noobs :p.
What position do you desire?: Farmer or gatherer, I'm down for anything really ...'cept pvp/building things. Mining would be pretty cool--granted I AM a...minor. Need bread? I'll get the wheat farm started up immediately! And for goodness sake, who could forget the birthdays of town members? I'd be more than happy to make cakes for you.
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Absolutely! Nobody likes a dirty dish, we'll have to wash that with Dawn Ultra.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Well duh! If I'm going to be in something, I might as well do my best right?
Notes: I'm a no-life nerd...I play WoW & a bit of Warframe for goodness sake. Have lots of time on my hands! If I am unable to be online at a certain time, I'll be sure to notify somebody.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
IGN: Xelarator1
Previous Towns(including current): Krylus, Victoria, and Carnarvon. All Valorium towns.
Herocraft Experience: Solid 2 years, however I have not played much during Citadel. Decent at PvP.
Gatherer, I've got some experience with farms, find it relaxing really. Can make compact farms all the way down to bedrock, and I can also spend all day mining. General is my second choice, I can give some basic tips for each class and have time to spar one on one in the arena, but I lack a mic.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I'll remember to raise my pinky when I drink.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Without a doubt, I've got plenty of time before my classes start again.
Notes: Might be gone during the later hours, I go to the gym occasionally. But other than that, I should be online.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Xelarator1
Previous Towns(including current): Krylus, Victoria, and Carnarvon. All Valorium towns.
Herocraft Experience: Solid 2 years, however I have not played much during Citadel. Decent at PvP.
Gatherer, I've got some experience with farms, find it relaxing really. Can make compact farms all the way down to bedrock, and I can also spend all day mining. General is my second choice, I can give some basic tips for each class and have time to spar one on one in the arena, but I lack a mic.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: I'll remember to raise my pinky when I drink.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Without a doubt, I've got plenty of time before my classes start again.
Notes: Might be gone during the later hours, I go to the gym occasionally. But other than that, I should be online.
Accepted. We'll keep you as a gatherer and PvP backup if we're attacked.

Well said

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: DemonicRP
Previous Towns(including current): Imperial [Citadel]
Herocraft Experience: I joined HC about three months ago and got sucked into Imperial by IronAegis (if you're reading this Aegis, hmu), then most of my friends had pressured me into managing a different server so I left HC. Long story short-- server was sold and I'm what you would call a Lost Soul. Now I have returned to HC about a week ago just to find out there will be a reset! I'm so excited to jump into this server again, I hope you will accept me when you begin accepting the noobs :p.
What position do you desire?: Farmer or gatherer, I'm down for anything really ...'cept pvp/building things. Mining would be pretty cool--granted I AM a...minor. Need bread? I'll get the wheat farm started up immediately! And for goodness sake, who could forget the birthdays of town members? I'd be more than happy to make cakes for you.
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Absolutely! Nobody likes a dirty dish, we'll have to wash that with Dawn Ultra.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Well duh! If I'm going to be in something, I might as well do my best right?
Notes: I'm a no-life nerd...I play WoW & a bit of Warframe for goodness sake. Have lots of time on my hands! If I am unable to be online at a certain time, I'll be sure to notify somebody.
Accepted. MINE :D

IGN: 3WayWithTrump
Previous Towns(including current): New to the server, no current town.
Herocraft Experience: I've played for a few days and have leveled quite a bit
What position do you desire?: Gatherer
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Yes
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes

drpepper1344

Soulsand
IGN:
drpepper1344
Previous Towns(including current):
none currently, did not play at all the last map. helped found a town called Solitude a few maps ago,
Frost on Dragongarde, and I don't remember the rest from previous maps.

Herocraft Experience:
4+ Years, with about 2 being active, on and off the others. Was very active on Dragongarde, the tail end of Zeal, and Sanctum
Gatherer, I tend to mine and/or farm quite a bit.

Not Applicable
Of course
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?:
With summer coming on, for sure. Will have to see how things play out afterwards, due to first year of college and jobs starting
Notes:​

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: iAlchemist
Previous Towns(including current): Tiltwo, Pemben, Deadpool, in reverse chronological order. I'm forgetting one, I'm sure of it.
Herocraft Experience: officially a year. Gotta get me that title.
What position do you desire?: I prefer to be an engineer, so I suppose I'm a builder? I like to build traps and things of the like.
Screenshots (if builder): I don't have any screenshots, but I know you're aware of my engineer prowess.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Indeed, good sir.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: If my internet can hold up for more than thirty minutes than a day, yes. I'm headed off to college very soon (end of the summer) so I'll have better internet then.
Notes: do I need to write anything here? Ehh, do you like cannons?