• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kill someones wish! (game)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
You never sleep again, but commit suicide from depression after playing too much during odd times when only scrubs like EtKEnn are online.

I wish my average ping to HC was better than 300ms
You are transported into HC ala SAO-style, you live in the server, so you have the best ping or something.

I wish I able to survive perfectly without having to eat or drink.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Somebody loves you, but that person also happens to be Coolbeans.

I wish there was a season 3 of Infinite Stratos.
All the main characters die and is taken over by George RR Martin.. He see's no use in Infinite Stratos so burns its existence.

I wish EtKEnn was a pony

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All the main characters die and is taken over by George RR Martin.. He see's no use in Infinite Stratos so burns its existence.

I wish EtKEnn was a pony
I become a pony, but so do you.

I wish Ulti becomes a human again D:

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Ulti becomes a human, but I become a pony.

I wish everyone was a pony.
Everyone becomes a pony in dramatic fashion, people stuffed into their cars now horse, blood and gore as their bodies filled there environment. With no source of suitable food there for horses in cities and town the population goes on a sharp decline. As the horses become desperate cannibalism is inevitable. A horse eat horse world has been born, with only horror and death to look forward too. You monster.

I wish for a basket of puppies!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Everyone becomes a pony in dramatic fashion, people stuffed into their cars now horse, blood and gore as their bodies filled there environment. With no source of suitable food there for horses in cities and town the population goes on a sharp decline. As the horses become desperate cannibalism is inevitable. A horse eat horse world has been born, with only horror and death to look forward too. You monster.

I wish for a basket of puppies!
You hear your doorbell ring, you go to open your door and you see Coolbeans standing outside. Naturally you step out to beat him up, but as you take your first step outside you hear a *squish* noise. You look down and see your foot covered in blood from the basket of puppies you just stomped beneath your boot, when you look up again you see Coolbean's back as he runs away shouting ''gg 2 ezy, #rekt''

I wish I was more confident in my english :<

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
You hear your doorbell ring, you go to open your door and you see Coolbeans standing outside. Naturally you step out to beat him up, but as you take your first step outside you hear a *squish* noise. You look down and see your foot covered in blood from the basket of puppies you just stomped beneath your boot, when you look up again you see Coolbean's back as he runs away shouting ''gg 2 ezy, #rekt''

I wish I was more confident in my english :<
You lose confidence in everything but gain dramatic confidence in English.

I wish the ponies (see two posts ago) ate things normal humans eat, and that their systems allow it perfectly and stuff.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I wish I was xXstrikedudexX
You become strikerdude, but since you didn't say his real IRL name, you are xXstrikerdudeXx in HC only, and you are ganked by 10 AD ninjas who are sneaking from behind the minute you start your existence. You die, and xXstrikerdudeXx respawns as himself. However, you are completely dead.

I wish I could teleport.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
You become strikerdude, but since you didn't say his real IRL name, you are xXstrikerdudeXx in HC only, and you are ganked by 10 AD ninjas who are sneaking from behind the minute you start your existence. You die, and xXstrikerdudeXx respawns as himself. However, you are completely dead.

I wish I could teleport.
Striker is AD btw

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

I wish I could teleport.
A friend makes you jump and you teleport off a cliff, you try to teleport back but there is a 0.2s cooldown.

I wish that i had something to wish for...

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4

I wish I could teleport.
Your wish for teleportation comes true, and you accidentally appear in the middle of a gay orgy. You are immediately dragged into it, and you off yourself afterwards because you could not handle the experience of getting your anus brutally torn apart by Brent's large wiener. We know it was Brent because according to Family Guy, "Brent can't fit in the glory hole and that's why we all like Brent."

I wish for a pet monkey.

Last edited:

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I wish for a pet monkey.
Your wish for a pet monkey is granted, but the monkey appears in the middle of where I accidentally teleported when I got teleportation powers. You have to travel into the depths of the event to acquire your homosexual monkey.

I wish for a heterosexual flying tortoise.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish for a pet monkey is granted, but the monkey appears in the middle of where I accidentally teleported when I got teleportation powers. You have to travel into the depths of the event to acquire your homosexual monkey.

I wish for a heterosexual flying tortoise.
Your wish is granted, but it has no penis. Also weighs too much to actually take off for more than a few seconds.

I wish @Xanipher would love me back.... :(

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Your wish is granted, but it has no penis. Also weighs too much to actually take off for more than a few seconds.

I wish @Xanipher would love me back.... :(

Your wish is granted, however she only loves you as one would love a distant family member.

I wish that I had the ability to snap my fingers and disintegrate people of my choosing.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, however she only loves you as one would love a distant family member.

I wish that I had the ability to snap my fingers and disintegrate people of my choosing.
THAT'S ENOUGH LOVE FOR ME <3

Your wish is granted, however for every person you disintegrate, you completely forget one person in your life that you love and care about.

I wish I had more pineapple juice to make another pina colada.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH LOVE FOR ME <3

Your wish is granted, however for every person you disintegrate, you completely forget one person in your life that you love and care about.

I wish I had more pineapple juice to make another pina colada.

JOKES ON YOU, I DONT CARE FOR ANYONE

Your wish is granted, however it was given to you by a hobo, who took a piss in it.

I wish that I could shapeshift into animals.