• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kill someones wish! (game)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
JOKES ON YOU, I DONT CARE FOR ANYONE

Your wish is granted, however it was given to you by a hobo, who took a piss in it.

I wish that I could shapeshift into animals.
Granted, but 99% of the time, you shapeshift into a blind ferret with a missing leg.

I wish I was still with my ex..

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Your wish is granted, but you become a father. Of seven.

I wish my mother was never an alcoholic, ruining my family..

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, but you become a father. Of seven.

I wish my mother was never an alcoholic, ruining my family..
Wish granted, but she's now addicted to heroin instead.

I wish my father wasn't so comfortable living in another country not caring that he hasn't seen his son in 20 years.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Wish granted, but she's now addicted to heroin instead.

I wish my father wasn't so comfortable living in another country not caring that he hasn't seen his son in 20 years.

Jokes on you, my mother was addicted to that too.

Your wish is granted, however he suffered severe brain trauma, and the only words he can say are "BABA KANOOSH"

I wish my father didn't have anger management issues.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Jokes on you, my mother was addicted to that too.

Your wish is granted, however he suffered severe brain trauma, and the only words he can say are "BABA KANOOSH"

I wish my father didn't have anger management issues.

Wish granted, but now he bottles up all the anger then takes it out on himself mentally, developing ulcers and aneurysms in the brain, leading to death.

I wish I could go back and find every single person I bullied back in high school and sincerely apologize to them about it. I feel horrible about being that kind of person back then.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Wish granted, but now he bottles up all the anger then takes it out on himself mentally, developing ulcers and aneurysms in the brain, leading to death.

I wish I could go back and find every single person I bullied back in high school and sincerely apologize to them about it. I feel horrible about being that kind of person back then.

Your wish is granted, but they see it as a hoax to befriend you to have you backstab them yet again, so they gang bang you against a dumpster in an alley.

I wish people would respect me more.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, but they see it as a hoax to befriend you to have you backstab them yet again, so they gang bang you against a dumpster in an alley.

I wish people would respect me more.
Wish granted, but they put you on a pedestal and slowly you start to get annoyed of everyone who you talk to due to their clingy nature. You end up wanting to be a shut-in for the rest of your life, and develop psychological issues because of it.

I wish I could go back in time and change the way I acted on Herocraft. I ruined something good, and after all these years I'm beginning to realize that. (Sorry for all the trouble back then @Kainzo)

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Wish granted, but they put you on a pedestal and slowly you start to get annoyed of everyone who you talk to due to their clingy nature. You end up wanting to be a shut-in for the rest of your life, and develop psychological issues because of it.

I wish I could go back in time and change the way I acted on Herocraft. I ruined something good, and after all these years I'm beginning to realize that. (Sorry for all the trouble back then @Kainzo)

Your wish is granted, but the community saw you as a child and they treat you as such.

I wish I never mentioned leaving Herocraft, causing @Xanipher to ban me two years ago.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, but the community saw you as a child and they treat you as such.

I wish I never mentioned leaving Herocraft, causing @Xanipher to ban me two years ago.
Wish granted, but you get banned later on in those two years for harassing players and exposing @Xanipher's true identity to the whole server.

I wish my ex's dog didn't die. Loved that furry little thing. :(

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Wish granted, but you get banned later on in those two years for harassing players and exposing @Xanipher's true identity to the whole server.

I wish my ex's dog didn't die. Loved that furry little thing. :(

Your wish is granted, however the dog bites you every time you try to pet it. It constantly harasses you when you're around, making life unpleasant as can be.

I wish I was skilled at PvP..

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, however the dog bites you every time you try to pet it. It constantly harasses you when you're around, making life unpleasant as can be.

I wish I was skilled at PvP..
The dog was already like that. I didn't really mind. She loved that dog so much, it totally broke her heart when doggy died :( I wouldn't ever want her to feel that kind of pain again.

Your wish is granted, but the skill you gain also is increased onto everyone else on the server. Nothing changes.

I wish I had the self control to get back into the body I had back when I was in the Jr Olympics.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
The dog was already like that. I didn't really mind. She loved that dog so much, it totally broke her heart when doggy died :( I wouldn't ever want her to feel that kind of pain again.

Your wish is granted, but the skill you gain also is increased onto everyone else on the server. Nothing changes.

I wish I had the self control to get back into the body I had back when I was in the Jr Olympics.

Your wish is granted, however you suffer from muscular dysrophy and can't do anything about it.

I wish the blood test I'm about to go take clarifies I don't have Hepatitis C, because I was told I might have it and have to go test again.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, however you suffer from muscular dysrophy and can't do anything about it.

I wish the blood test I'm about to go take clarifies I don't have Hepatitis C, because I was told I might have it and have to go test again.
Wish granted, but instead you find out you've got diabetes.

I wish tonight wasn't so depressing. Blue Oyster Cult isn't helping.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Your wish is granted, but tomorrow night will be twice as depressing.

I wish I had motivation to do productive things.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Your wish is granted, but tomorrow night will be twice as depressing.

I wish I had motivation to do productive things.
Wish granted, but what you consider productive, the rest of the world now considers lazy.

I wish I could stop my friend from doing cocaine all the time... he's going to get hurt one day.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Wish granted, but what you consider productive, the rest of the world now considers lazy.

I wish I could stop my friend from doing cocaine all the time... he's going to get hurt one day.
You stop your friend by taking all of his cocaine, but you start using it yourself. You become addicted and never stop, and you eventually end up jumping off of a bridge because you don't know what is happening.

I wish I had a chest full of pirates booty. (The snack)

srry but that streak of both of you going back and forth had to end lol

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You stop your friend by taking all of his cocaine, but you start using it yourself. You become addicted and never stop, and you eventually end up jumping off of a bridge because you don't know what is happening.

I wish I had a chest full of pirates booty. (The snack)

srry but that streak of both of you going back and forth had to end lol
you get it but its coverd in Black Widow eggs and whale cum........

I wish @has400 sent me pics